- Our saving
- US $ 3,029
- Rather Poor
- MBMelissaWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodI did the European Emperor Topdeck Tour with Jess and I could not rave about the amazing tour and Jess' knowledgeable enthusiastic guiding anymore! Everyday was something knew and exciting and Jess would always begin our day with awesome tips, recommendations and history! I was very nervous to book into a Topdeck whilst travelling solo, but I can honestly say it's one of if not the best trips I've ever had and a lot of that had to do with the fact of feeling safe in the group and in great hands with having Jess as our group guide! I truly hope one day, the next time I book a Topdeck Tour, that I get the awesome Jess as my tour leader!Show detailed ratings
- SSStellaWritten on October 10, 20174.0 - GoodI did the 15 day Topdeck European Emperor trip with Jessica Thompson as the tour guide. Jess made the whole trip a wonderful experience. She is friendly and bubbly and always smiling. She really knows her history and her way around Europe and I truly learnt so much from being on this trip with Jess! I take away so many happy memories from being on this tri. I believe the trip would have been completely different if we didn’t have a Jess leading our group. This was truly one of the best experiences of my life and I take away countless happy memories.Show detailed ratings
- AGAntonioWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy topdeck tour with Jess was one of the best things I've done and I will definitely be touring with topdeck in the future. The best things about having Jess as our tour leader is how you can tell that she genuinely cares about each and every person in the group, especially their safety and quality of their experience. The enthusiasm and excitement that comes through every time Jess was talking to us about the next city was as if it was her first time there even though she had been to some places several times, her alround great vibe and guidance made the trip that much better, not just as a tour guide but as one of the group. A trip I'll never forget!Show detailed ratings
- EEmilieWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe went on the European Emperor tour in September and I couldn't recommend it more! Our Top Deck crew (Jess and Victor) were super friendly and helpful at every turn, Jess filling our heads with random fun facts and knowledge about each location we went to, and providing us with everything we needed to make the most of each stop we were at (no matter how briefly we were there). It was the trip of a lifetime, one I don't think I'll ever forget - and no small part of that was the awesome people and team behind it all. So many countries, so many hours on the coach and best of all - so many laughs and good times had!Show detailed ratings
- MCMeganWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur trip to Europe was the most amazing trip we had ever been on. The tour was amazing and we checked off almost every thing we wanted to see. Anthony was an amazing tour guide we had so much fun and he really knew everything we needed to know. His history talks were very interesting. He was so fun and professional I would go on another tour and request to have him in the future !Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on December 9, 20154.5 - ExcellentMonika was amazing! Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Kern was awesome too. Great tourShow detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on October 24, 20154.5 - Excellentmonika was a great tour guide and really made the trip more exciting. Her knowledge of the places that we went too was incredible. I would love to do another tour with Monika as the tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- LaurenWritten on October 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentMonika made my first time traveling around Europe unforgettable! She is a fountain of knowledge on all things Europe and is so easy to listen to. She's so easy to get along with and goes out of her way to make sure everyone gets the most out of their trip. The trip went super smoothly thanks to her organisational skills, even when things didn't go according to plan. I think a trip around Europe with Monika is something everyone should do in their lifetime. Thank you Mon and Topdeck for the most incredible trip and memories!Show detailed ratings
- ErikWritten on November 15, 20144.0 - GoodI highly recommend. Jenn was a great guide and showed us many things in and around Europe. I wish we could've stayed longer. I felt the tour covered so much and we were happy about that. I liked that we were given lots of free time to explore on our own. Sometimes I think tours are too controlled. If I had to be picky, I don't think the Engelberg stop was worth it and we were tehre too long and weren't in Florence and Bordeaux long enough. I also thought we stayed in Carcasonne and Monaco way too long. I thought the bus travel during the day wasted a lot of time but I guess traveling through the night would've been rough. Anyway, I don't regret any of it. We had a great group and it was a lifetime memory!Show detailed ratings
- JJakeWritten on August 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour guide, awesome driver, awesome peopleShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age demographic of this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed for younger travelers of ges 18-39. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers.
What is the accommodation like on this tour?
The accommodation is always centrally located, based on a twin share and around 3*.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$80USD $3,189Based on Double
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Rome0 seats left$80USD $3,189Based on Double
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Rome0 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on Double
- FridayAug 17, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Rome0 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on Double
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on Double
- FridayAug 31, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Rome0 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on Double
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 14, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Rome0 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on Double
- FridaySep 21, 2018from London15 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Rome0 seats left$76USD $3,029Based on Double
- FridayOct 5, 2018from London15 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Rome0 seats left$72USD $2,869Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Emperor.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $3,029 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3029 for European Emperor, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 628 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,029 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Emperor