- Our saving
- US $ 2,783
- Rather Poor
- SSamWildWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes could juggle the role of friend, leader, confidant, walking encyclopedia and shepherd of thirty drunk adults effortlessly. She personally ensured each one of us got what we wanted from the trip while also introducing us to new and exciting... Read more
- KirstyWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If I could give Judes more than 5 stars I would. She is absolutely incredible. She always has so much energy, is always more than happy to give advice and help out, and is so friendly, genuine and accomodating. She has a wealth of knowledge, and is also... Read more
- DanielWritten on August 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The main issue for me was difficulty in sleeping on those long bus rides because the music playing on the bus never really stopped. I liked the places we visited and I actually thought the pacing was pretty good. I made heaps of friends too! Next time, I... Read more
- MBMelissaWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the European Emperor Topdeck Tour with Jess and I could not rave about the amazing tour and Jess' knowledgeable enthusiastic guiding anymore! Everyday was something knew and exciting and Jess would always begin our day with awesome tips,... Read more
- SSStellaWritten on October 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the 15 day Topdeck European Emperor trip with Jessica Thompson as the tour guide. Jess made the whole trip a wonderful experience. She is friendly and bubbly and always smiling. She really knows her history and her way around Europe and I truly learnt... Read more
- AGAntonioWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My topdeck tour with Jess was one of the best things I've done and I will definitely be touring with topdeck in the future. The best things about having Jess as our tour leader is how you can tell that she genuinely cares about each and every person in the... Read more
- EEmilieWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We went on the European Emperor tour in September and I couldn't recommend it more! Our Top Deck crew (Jess and Victor) were super friendly and helpful at every turn, Jess filling our heads with random fun facts and knowledge about each location we went to,... Read more
- MCMeganWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip to Europe was the most amazing trip we had ever been on. The tour was amazing and we checked off almost every thing we wanted to see. Anthony was an amazing tour guide we had so much fun and he really knew everything we needed to know. His history... Read more
- ChrisWritten on December 9, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Monika was amazing! Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Kern was awesome too. Great tour
- SarahWritten on October 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
monika was a great tour guide and really made the trip more exciting. Her knowledge of the places that we went too was incredible. I would love to do another tour with Monika as the tour guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age demographic of this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed for younger travelers of ges 18-39. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! Their brand is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers.
What is the accommodation like on this tour?
The accommodation is always centrally located, based on a twin share and around 3*.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London15 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$116USD $2,783Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Rome0 seats left$116USD $2,783
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$124USD $2,975Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Rome0 seats left$124USD $2,975
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Rome6 seats left$132USD $3,167
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Rome5 seats left$132USD $3,167
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Rome0 seats left$132USD $3,167
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Rome0 seats left$132USD $3,167
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Rome0 seats left$132USD $3,167
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Andorra , Spain , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Emperor.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $2,783 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2783 for European Emperor, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 104 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 321 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 364 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,783 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,009 tours in Europe
- covered by 393 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Emperor