- Our saving
- US $ 1,362
- Eat your way through Western Europe
- Discover the renowned Vineyards of Bordeaux
- Explore the medieval city of Carcassonne
- Delight your tastebuds with Catalan cuisine
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Food & Culinary, Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- SsamWritten on December 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- JJennyWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Jess was a wonderful tour guide! I loved how she had suggestions for each city we stopped in. She was super laid back but professional at the same time. I was upset I was only on the tour for a week, I wish I could have stayed on longer.
- LindaWritten on July 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip surpassed all my expectations. I was looking forward to seeing new places but nothing could have prepared me for such a wonderful, life changing experience. Vic and Robbie are great shepherds - caring, knowledgeable, approachable and reliable. The... Read more
- LizzyWritten on October 3, 20162.5 - Average
The perfect word to describe our experience for this tour is disappointing. We feel this way for a couple reasons: 1. This tour, although advertised as one, is NOT a food tour. The food included in the package was often hotel food, and/or the cheapest... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi there, We're sorry to hear that the trip didn't live upto your expectations. If you have any further feedback or questions that you would like to send us regarding your trip, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Team Topdeck
- RFRebeccaWritten on July 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck tour. I had the most incredible trip and ao much of it was down to Jacob's time and energy he put in every day making sure we got the most out of every new place we discovered!
- KKazWritten on June 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
7 days Tapas Trail- Geidre is an amazing tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, incredibly organised and intergrated really well with the group.
- HAHeatherWritten on October 22, 20155.0 - Excellent
Monika was the perfect leader, I was really impressed with the whole tour. She was so knowledgeable and bubbly, she went out of her way to make sure each of us were taken care of. Thanks for such a great time!!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewGreat to hear you had an amazing Tapas Tail trip with Monika. Hope to see you again soon. Topdeck :)
- LeonieWritten on October 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thanks so much to Jen for this amazing tour, she was the best Topdeck tour guide we could wish for :)! Great tour and lots of great places. I loved it!
- LeonieWritten on May 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a FANTASTIC trip and I can only recommend it! Our tour guide Jenny gave us insider tips and told us what to do in which city, where to go for a fancy bar, where to queue up to enter the museum fast, how to experience the local culture etc. Not only... Read more
- MireyaWritten on December 11, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great time. Everything about it surpassed my expectations.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are flights included in the price?
Flights are not included with this tour. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
Are flights included in this tour price?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Barcelona4 seats left$57USD $1,362Based on Double
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$57USD $1,362Based on Double
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,362Based on Double
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$60USD $1,449Based on Double
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$60USD $1,449Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$60USD $1,449Based on Double
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London7 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$64USD $1,535Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 March 2019 the full payment of $1,362 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1362 for Tapas Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,362 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tapas Trail