- Our saving
- US $ 1,333
- Eat your way through Western Europe
- Discover the renowned Vineyards of Bordeaux
- Explore the medieval city of Carcassonne
- Delight your tastebuds with Catalan cuisine
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJennyWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - GoodJess was a wonderful tour guide! I loved how she had suggestions for each city we stopped in. She was super laid back but professional at the same time. I was upset I was only on the tour for a week, I wish I could have stayed on longer.Show detailed ratings
- LindaWritten on July 11, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip surpassed all my expectations. I was looking forward to seeing new places but nothing could have prepared me for such a wonderful, life changing experience. Vic and Robbie are great shepherds - caring, knowledgeable, approachable and reliable. The accommodations were OK, the bus rides were sometimes too long but who cares?? The places we saw...the food we ate...the sights...and the friendships we made, made the trip that more meaningful. I wish I would have been able to do the full tour with the group. Seeing the pictures/videos on Facebook make me miss them but it's been a great way to keep in touch too. I'd do this again in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
- LizzyWritten on October 3, 20162.5 - AverageThe perfect word to describe our experience for this tour is disappointing. We feel this way for a couple reasons: 1. This tour, although advertised as one, is NOT a food tour. The food included in the package was often hotel food, and/or the cheapest option on the menu. For example, we were very excited for dinner on day 1. Our guide told us it would be traditional french fare - options being duck confit or beef bourguignon. We choose one of each. Red flag number one: the restaurant was a chinese restaurant. Red flag number two: the "French onion soup" tasted like water. The meals followed this disappointing trend throughout the next 7 days. We even received the SAME EXACT MEAL for dinner two nights in a row! 2. The amount of time in the bus was unacceptable. Of the 7 days, 4 were spent in the bus for 5 or more hours. While I very much enjoyed the destinations we explored, the amount of time it took to get to each far outweighed the amount of time we had to enjoy each destination. Overall, I would only recommend this tour to someone who has never travelled before and has low standards for food quality. It was a very fast, very rushed, and full of mediocre meals.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi there, We're sorry to hear that the trip didn't live upto your expectations. If you have any further feedback or questions that you would like to send us regarding your trip, send us an email to email@example.com. Thanks, Team Topdeck
- RFRebeccaWritten on July 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentI completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck tour. I had the most incredible trip and ao much of it was down to Jacob's time and energy he put in every day making sure we got the most out of every new place we discovered!Show detailed ratings
- KKazWritten on June 5, 20165.0 - Excellent7 days Tapas Trail- Geidre is an amazing tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, incredibly organised and intergrated really well with the group.Show detailed ratings
- HAHeatherWritten on October 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentMonika was the perfect leader, I was really impressed with the whole tour. She was so knowledgeable and bubbly, she went out of her way to make sure each of us were taken care of. Thanks for such a great time!!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewGreat to hear you had an amazing Tapas Tail trip with Monika. Hope to see you again soon. Topdeck :)
- LeonieWritten on May 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt was a FANTASTIC trip and I can only recommend it! Our tour guide Jenny gave us insider tips and told us what to do in which city, where to go for a fancy bar, where to queue up to enter the museum fast, how to experience the local culture etc. Not only her, also the driver was great - driving us around Paris, Barcelona. Both did a great job. The food and the hotels we stayed at were very nice. We ate a lot of country-specific food, stayed in nice hotels and enjoyed a few drinks in the eve. It´s definitely worth it!Show detailed ratings
- MireyaWritten on December 11, 20135.0 - ExcellentIt was a great time. Everything about it surpassed my expectations.Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on July 28, 20115.0 - ExcellentThis tour was just plain INCREDIBLE! It was our first time going abroad so we took it easy and by our last night, we were trying everything we could to not leave. Everything was amazing! The tour guide, the driver, the cities, the WHOLE group... everything was perfect :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 17, 2016
Are flights included in the price?
Flights are not included with this tour. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
- June 1, 2016
Are flights included in this tour price?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- June 11, 2015
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette13th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayMay 25, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$59USD $1,410Based on Double
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$59USD $1,410Based on Double
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$59USD $1,410Based on Double
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Barcelona5 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Double
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Double
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 3 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Double
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Barcelona4 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$62USD $1,487Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$62USD $1,487Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Barcelona9 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 July 2018 the full payment of $1,333 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1333 for Tapas Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,333 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tapas Trail