Soho to Boho
- Our saving
- US $ 2,485
- Rather Poor
- DDisappointedTouristWritten on October 18, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Acommidation at Florence and Venice was appalling the rooms contained so much mould I ended up with lung infection that I’m still being treated with two weeks after tour. The guide was disappointing although she was very friendly she certainly lacked... Read more
- JJaimeWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Soho to Boho trip in August 2016 and it was so much fun! Being in hotels instead of hostels made it that bit more comfortable, and I was fortunate enough to get a smaller group of absolute champions to tour with. Our tour leader, Vinnie, was so... Read more
- BDBradWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The experience was amazing. Really loved all the places we visited and the tour leader knew a lot about a lot about the places we visited which help me understand the history and culture of each country. Also gave some really good recommendations on what to... Read more
- MelissaWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My partner and I had an amazing experience on the Soho to Boho tour. We thoroughly enjoyed all the extra activities and found it really easy to settle in with the group. Tour leader Jax was the best! Extremely knowledgable and fun company. Would highly... Read more
- IBIsabelleWritten on June 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jody was an exceptional trip leader. She was knowledgeable, caring, inclusive, fun and went above and beyond the call to ensure we all had the best time possible while on tour. On days when there was free time I was always so happy to see Jody again after,... Read more
- JJasonWritten on October 15, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good destinations. Nice taste test of Europe. Good mixture of partying and seeing nice scenery. Both the guide and coach driver made it a memorable, enjoyable and fun trip
- AAndreaWritten on October 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour and Elise (the guide) was fantastic! Loved the experience. It was a great way to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time and experience the food and culture in each place.
- NTNicoleWritten on October 14, 20154.0 - Good
Hugh was an awesome trip leader! He was knowledgeable and always went that extra mile to make sure we were all ok. He made an effort to talk to all of us and build rapport with us. Would love to have Hugh as a trip leader again. (Please note this is not the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. Great to hear the lovely feedback about Hugh and Zoli they love what they do! For the WIFI this is something we are looking into on our coaches and the price. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks Topdeck :)
- KateWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Elise was fantastic and made you feel right at home. Nothing was ever a hassle for Elise or Roberto to sort out for you. Some accommodation such as Florence and to a lesser degree venice left a bit to be desired.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome via Orvieto
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Soho to Boho
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Prague4 seats left$104USD $2,485Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Prague0 seats left$104USD $2,485Based on Double
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Prague0 seats left$110USD $2,629Based on Double
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$110USD $2,629Based on Double
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$110USD $2,629Based on Double
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$116USD $2,783Based on Double
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$116USD $2,783Based on Double
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$116USD $2,783Based on Double
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$116USD $2,783Based on Double
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Prague0 seats left$116USD $2,783Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Soho to Boho.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,485 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2485 for Soho to Boho, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 222 km
- Hopfgarten (Austria)
- 198 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,485 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Soho to Boho