Soho to Boho 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit)
- Rather Poor
- JJaimeWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the Soho to Boho trip in August 2016 and it was so much fun! Being in hotels instead of hostels made it that bit more comfortable, and I was fortunate enough to get a smaller group of absolute champions to tour with. Our tour leader, Vinnie, was so much fun and was very funny, super knowledgeable and made 100% sure we all got well beyond our monies worth! His info was invaluable in each city and I'm so glad I decided to do a tour as I got so much more out of it than if I had tried to do it all on my own. I made some wonderful friends and had an absolute blast, so if you're considering Topdeck you won't be disappointed and here's hoping you're lucky enough to get Vinnie as your leader! =]Show detailed ratings
- BDBradWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe experience was amazing. Really loved all the places we visited and the tour leader knew a lot about a lot about the places we visited which help me understand the history and culture of each country. Also gave some really good recommendations on what to do and places to eat and visit.Show detailed ratings
- MelissaWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had an amazing experience on the Soho to Boho tour. We thoroughly enjoyed all the extra activities and found it really easy to settle in with the group. Tour leader Jax was the best! Extremely knowledgable and fun company. Would highly recommend going on this trip.Show detailed ratings
- IBIsabelleWritten on June 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentJody was an exceptional trip leader. She was knowledgeable, caring, inclusive, fun and went above and beyond the call to ensure we all had the best time possible while on tour. On days when there was free time I was always so happy to see Jody again after, as she made everything so easy and fun. I dont think there is another leader out there who could ever compare. Jody is a really amazing person with a heart of gold -perfectly suited to her job as a trip leader.Show detailed ratings
- JJasonWritten on October 15, 20154.5 - ExcellentGood destinations. Nice taste test of Europe. Good mixture of partying and seeing nice scenery. Both the guide and coach driver made it a memorable, enjoyable and fun tripShow detailed ratings
- AAndreaWritten on October 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentWonderful tour and Elise (the guide) was fantastic! Loved the experience. It was a great way to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time and experience the food and culture in each place.Show detailed ratings
- NTNicoleWritten on October 14, 20154.0 - GoodHugh was an awesome trip leader! He was knowledgeable and always went that extra mile to make sure we were all ok. He made an effort to talk to all of us and build rapport with us. Would love to have Hugh as a trip leader again. (Please note this is not the first four I have done, a great trip leader like Hugh makes a huge difference to the overall feeling of the trip) Our driver Zoli was amazing too! Great team! On the other hand the accommodation was average..,we were expecting 3-4 star hotels and one we stayed at was 2 star with no wifi...,when your travelling wifi is very important to keep in touch with family. Also it would of been good to know that you have to pay for the wifi on the bus and its extremely expensive! Would of been a good time to post photos of my trip or speak to my family. Overall I had a great trip! Thank youShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. Great to hear the lovely feedback about Hugh and Zoli they love what they do! For the WIFI this is something we are looking into on our coaches and the price. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks Topdeck :)
- KateWritten on December 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentElise was fantastic and made you feel right at home. Nothing was ever a hassle for Elise or Roberto to sort out for you. Some accommodation such as Florence and to a lesser degree venice left a bit to be desired.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Soho to Boho 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$129USD $2,589Based on Double
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$129USD $2,589Based on Double
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$137USD $2,739Based on Double
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$137USD $2,739Based on Double
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$137USD $2,739Based on Double
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$145USD $2,899Based on Double
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$145USD $2,899Based on Double
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$145USD $2,899Based on Double
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$145USD $2,899Based on Double
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$145USD $2,899Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Soho to Boho 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Soho to Boho 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 600 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 244 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Soho to Boho 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit)