Soho to Boho
- Our saving
- US $ 2,225
- Bon Appétit! Enjoy a gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Journey past Christmas tree forests and mountains
- Experience a food coma full of pasta and pizza in Rome
- Brush up on your art history in Michelangelo’s Florence
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMadelineWritten on October 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It's fast paced and exhausting but that's exactly what we expected. It's clear before even booking a topdeck tour that in most cases, you are spending one full day in each city with a bit of extra time the night before when first arriving. So we spend all... Read more
- VladimirWritten on October 24, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Great company of fellow travellers, however a couple of things: 1. Toilets on the bus are for emergency use only unfortunately which was not clear, meaning basically you have to hold it until the next stop 2. The included meals were a let down with... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
- DDisappointedTouristWritten on October 18, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Acommidation at Florence and Venice was appalling the rooms contained so much mould I ended up with lung infection that I’m still being treated with two weeks after tour. The guide was disappointing although she was very friendly she certainly lacked... Read more
- JJaimeWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Soho to Boho trip in August 2016 and it was so much fun! Being in hotels instead of hostels made it that bit more comfortable, and I was fortunate enough to get a smaller group of absolute champions to tour with. Our tour leader, Vinnie, was so... Read more
- BDBradWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The experience was amazing. Really loved all the places we visited and the tour leader knew a lot about a lot about the places we visited which help me understand the history and culture of each country. Also gave some really good recommendations on what to... Read more
- MelissaWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My partner and I had an amazing experience on the Soho to Boho tour. We thoroughly enjoyed all the extra activities and found it really easy to settle in with the group. Tour leader Jax was the best! Extremely knowledgable and fun company. Would highly... Read more
- IBIsabelleWritten on June 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jody was an exceptional trip leader. She was knowledgeable, caring, inclusive, fun and went above and beyond the call to ensure we all had the best time possible while on tour. On days when there was free time I was always so happy to see Jody again after,... Read more
- JJasonWritten on October 15, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good destinations. Nice taste test of Europe. Good mixture of partying and seeing nice scenery. Both the guide and coach driver made it a memorable, enjoyable and fun trip
- AAndreaWritten on October 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour and Elise (the guide) was fantastic! Loved the experience. It was a great way to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time and experience the food and culture in each place.
- NTNicoleWritten on October 14, 20154.0 - Good
Hugh was an awesome trip leader! He was knowledgeable and always went that extra mile to make sure we were all ok. He made an effort to talk to all of us and build rapport with us. Would love to have Hugh as a trip leader again. (Please note this is not the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. Great to hear the lovely feedback about Hugh and Zoli they love what they do! For the WIFI this is something we are looking into on our coaches and the price. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks Topdeck :)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Soho to Boho
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayApr 21, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$324$2,549-13%USD $2,225Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$324$2,549-13%USD $2,225Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$343$2,699-13%USD $2,356Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$343$2,699-13%USD $2,356Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$343$2,699-13%USD $2,356Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$362$2,849-13%USD $2,487Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$362$2,849-13%USD $2,487Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$362$2,849-13%USD $2,487Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$362$2,849-13%USD $2,487Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 8, 2020from London14 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$362$2,849-13%USD $2,487Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Soho to Boho.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 222 km
- Hopfgarten (Austria)
- 198 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,225 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Soho to Boho