- Our saving
- US $ 1,278
- Rather Poor
- KBKimberleyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an incredible trip with amazing people and a fantastic tour guide. I haven't stopped talking about it to everyone and my trip ended in July!
- CBChrisWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Experience was unreal. The tours were perfect, the people were amazing, and Jac made an effort to go the extra mile to personalize the entire thing for our group. On a scale from 1-5, Jac Mercier-Paquin is a solid 6.
- avaWritten on April 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 4: Heidelberg to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Best Western Burns Hotel at 6 am in London (or 5 pm in Amsterdam)
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$201$1,479-14%USD $1,278Based on Double
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$201$1,479-14%USD $1,278Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$212$1,559-14%USD $1,347Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$212$1,559-14%USD $1,347Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$212$1,559-14%USD $1,347Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$212$1,559-14%USD $1,347Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$224$1,649-14%USD $1,425Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$224$1,649-14%USD $1,425Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$224$1,649-14%USD $1,425Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$224$1,649-14%USD $1,425Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Roman Pathway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 December 2018 the full payment of $1,278 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1278 for Roman Pathway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 669 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,278 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Pathway