- Our saving
- US $ 1,403
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 4: Heidelberg to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RReynaldoReyesWritten on May 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic! Such a great a guide very knowledgeable of every city we spent time in.
- KBKimberleyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an incredible trip with amazing people and a fantastic tour guide. I haven't stopped talking about it to everyone and my trip ended in July!
- CBChrisWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Experience was unreal. The tours were perfect, the people were amazing, and Jac made an effort to go the extra mile to personalize the entire thing for our group. On a scale from 1-5, Jac Mercier-Paquin is a solid 6.
- avaWritten on April 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Best Western Burns Hotel at 6 am in London (or 5 pm in Amsterdam)
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Rome8 seats left$195$1,649-10%USD $1,484
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Rome5 seats left$195$1,649-10%USD $1,484
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$184$1,559-10%USD $1,403
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats left$184$1,559-10%USD $1,403
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$31USD $1,559Book Now Hold my
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$31USD $1,559Book Now Hold my
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from London8 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$33USD $1,649Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Roman Pathway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 September 2019 the full payment of $1,403 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1403 for Roman Pathway, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,403 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Pathway