Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,391
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in London and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Roman Pathway, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from London to Rome and through London, England and 6 other destinations in Europe. Roman Pathway includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KBKimberleyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an incredible trip with amazing people and a fantastic tour guide. I haven't stopped talking about it to everyone and my trip ended in July!Show detailed ratings
- CBChrisWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentExperience was unreal. The tours were perfect, the people were amazing, and Jac made an effort to go the extra mile to personalize the entire thing for our group. On a scale from 1-5, Jac Mercier-Paquin is a solid 6.Show detailed ratings
- avaWritten on April 24, 2014Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley, Germany
- Day 4: Rhine Valley to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 5, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Best Western Burns Hotel at 6 am in London (or 5 pm in Amsterdam)
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Rome0 seats leftSave $55USD $1,324Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Rome7 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $58USD $1,391Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Rome5 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $58USD $1,391Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $58USD $1,391Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $58USD $1,391Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $58USD $1,391Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $61USD $1,468Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $61USD $1,468Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $61USD $1,468Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $61USD $1,468Based on Double
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Roman Pathway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $1,391 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1391 for Roman Pathway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,781 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 669 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,391 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Pathway