- Our saving
- US $ 1,499
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City Visit
- Day 3: Rome to Amalfi Coast
- Day 4: Amalfi Coast
- Day 5: Amalfi Coast to Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi to Florence
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MDMichaelWritten on May 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
HP is the best! The whole trip was fantastic. My one critique is that whoever scheduled the exact itinerary gave us our free day in Florence on a Monday, the one day a week when the museum with the David is closed.
- EWEmmaWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on an Italy Top Deck tour for a week and went through Rome, Florence, Sienna and Capri and it was amazing! I went travelling for 5 months and it was by far my favourite part of the trip. The activities offered and whole set up of the tour was... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the recommended age mean?
Topdeck has a strict age restriction and their travellers are people between 18-39 years old - unfortunately, Topdeck is very strict with the age restriction. Please get in touch if you would like us to look into similar trips but operated by another company.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to FlorenceOnly 3 seats left$39USD $1,569
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Florence8 seats left$39USD $1,569
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to FlorenceOnly 3 seats left$39USD $1,569
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Florence6 seats left$39USD $1,569
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to FlorenceOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,499Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 24 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 565 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Espresso Italia