- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
- Rather Poor
- EWEmmaWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on an Italy Top Deck tour for a week and went through Rome, Florence, Sienna and Capri and it was amazing! I went travelling for 5 months and it was by far my favourite part of the trip. The activities offered and whole set up of the tour was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City Visit
- Day 3: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 4: Sorrento
- Day 5: Sorrento to Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi to Florence
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the recommended age mean?
Topdeck has a strict age restriction and their travellers are people between 18-39 years old - unfortunately, Topdeck is very strict with the age restriction. Please get in touch if you would like us to look into similar trips but operated by another company.
Guides who have led this tour
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to FlorenceOnly 3 seats left$60USD $1,439Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Florence8 seats left$60USD $1,439Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Florence9 seats left$60USD $1,439Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Florence6 seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$66USD $1,583Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Espresso Italia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 24 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Espresso Italia