- Our saving
- US $ 1,429
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Rather Poor
- EWEmmaWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on an Italy Top Deck tour for a week and went through Rome, Florence, Sienna and Capri and it was amazing! I went travelling for 5 months and it was by far my favourite part of the trip. The activities offered and whole set up of the tour was organised great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 4: Sorrento
- Day 5: Sorrento to Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi to Florence
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 2, 2015
What does the recommended age mean?
Topdeck has a strict age restriction and their travellers are people between 18-39 years old - unfortunately, Topdeck is very strict with the age restriction. Please get in touch if you would like us to look into similar trips but operated by another company.
Guides who have led this tour
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Florence4 seats left$37USD $1,489Based on Double
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to FlorenceOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,489Based on Double
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Florence8 seats left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to FlorenceOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Florence0 seats left$39USD $1,549Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Rome8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Florence0 seats left$39USD $1,549Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to FlorenceOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Florence9 seats left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to FlorenceOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $1,429 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1429 for Espresso Italia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 24 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 308 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,429 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Espresso Italia