European Contrasts plus Corfu
- Our saving
- US $ 3,965
- Enjoy wine tasting from a Château
- Hit the glamour of the French Riveria
- Backstreets and canals of Venice
- Sleep in a Chalet in Lucerne
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- TTylerWritten on May 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnne Elyse was sensational, great tour guide couldn't ask for a better person to manage our tour.Show detailed ratings
- SSammyWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentBecause of Anne-Elise this trip was better than I expected! I had a amazing time at all of the places. Loved it and will defiantly recommend to people!Show detailed ratings
- KSKaadenWritten on May 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo I did the european contrast tour with Anna-elyse. And it was hands down the most amazing experience of my life! Her knowledge off local areas and cultures, from knowing all the best food shops to where we could go out on a Monday night was second to none and made me (first time traveller) understand and feel safe! My accomodation was excellent and so was my transport (the coach) was all was in pristine condition, the tour ran like a well oiled clock and I'm confident when I say that everyone else on my tour would agree that a most of this was due to the excellent organisational and managerial skills of Anna-elyseShow detailed ratings
- ARAshleighWritten on December 1, 20164.0 - GoodMy tour manager Jayde was incredibly helpful and seemed to love what she does! She was excited by history , especially when the history included napolean! She looked out for us and made the trip the most amazing time of my life!Show detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on August 17, 20164.0 - GoodTrip was exactly what I expected. I didn't have to worry about a thing - everything was all planned for me. We saw as much of Europe as we could in a limited amount of time and it was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- JBJennaWritten on July 23, 20163.5 - GoodOur guide was friendly and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- EAErinWritten on June 30, 20164.0 - GoodAmazing Tour! Lasse was the best tour guide, knew so much about each destination we visited, and then when we found out on the last day it was his first tour we were all shocked! European Contrasts gave me my first desire to travel to every single country in the world. It was the best experience and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
- TTanyaWritten on June 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe had a really good tour of Europe, our tour guide was really experienced and taught us a lot about our surroundings whilst travelling.Show detailed ratings
- CLCamWritten on June 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentMid 2012 I was lucky enough to be taken on an adventure throughout Europe with a great bunch of people and the most enthuastic and passionate tour guide that anyone could ask for. European contrasts...29 days, each one containing its own little piece of excitement and the odd case of drama which was always going to happen. Travelling by coach throughout Europe is a relaxing way to see the sights - Ben was an excellent driver, getting us from A to B and all the rest with no dramas. Lasse was our guide and everywhere we went, every bit of history or beauty we were enlightened with - Lasse was able to share with us his in depth knowledge. Outside of the facts of Europe he was a fun loving your guide who went out of his way to make sure the whole 49 strong team was happy. He was able to diffuse situations, point us in the right direction and source good for even the fussiest of diets (all one chick ate was spaghetti and chipsShow detailed ratings
- BZBrendanWritten on June 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did a european contrast tour it was amazing! I had the time of my life, its an expireince that has shaped the last 4 years of my life! My tour guide lasse damstoft was the best also because it was his 1st tour u hadnt had known it we never got lost and he was very knowledgable. The transport with our coach driver ben price was really cool always a bright faced happy person to see eery morning we were travellig to a new city! Recomend it to everyone best way to see europe!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to The Riviera
- Day 6: The Riviera
- Day 7: The Riviera to Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 11: Sorrento to Corfu
- Day 11 - 14: Corfu
- Day 15: Corfu to Italy
- Day 16: Arrive Venice
- Day 17: Venice
- Day 18: Venice to Vienna
- Day 19: Vienna
- Day 20: Vienna to Prague
- Day 21: Prague
- Day 22: Prague to Munich
- Day 23: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 24: Austrian Tyrol to Swiss Alps
- Day 25: Swiss Alps
- Day 26: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley
- Day 27: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
- Day 28: Amsterdam
- Day 29: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Hight Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 20, 2016
Can I do this tour if I'm over 35 years old?
Sorry, Contiki is a budget tour operator offering tours for 18-35 year olds only, with no exceptions able to be made. Please have a look on the Tourradar website to see similar Europe itineraries for all ages.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
European Contrasts plus Corfu
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayApr 20, 2018from LondonFridayMay 18, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$99PriceUSD $3,965+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- MondayApr 30, 2018from LondonMondayMay 28, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$99PriceUSD $3,965+ $700 Food Fund0 spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 12, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$103PriceUSD $4,139+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from LondonFridayJun 15, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$111PriceUSD $4,439+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from LondonSundayJun 17, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$111PriceUSD $4,439+ $700 Food Fund0 spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 26, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$111PriceUSD $4,439+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from LondonFridayJun 29, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$111PriceUSD $4,439+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from LondonSundayJul 8, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$111PriceUSD $4,439+ $700 Food Fund0 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from LondonWednesdayJul 11, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$111PriceUSD $4,439+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from LondonSaturdayJul 14, 2018in AmsterdamOur saving$118PriceUSD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $3,965 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3965 for European Contrasts plus Corfu, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 349 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 345 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 38 km
- Cannes (France)
- 273 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 471 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,965 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 33 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Contrasts plus Corfu