European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,577
- Enjoy wine tasting from a Château
- Hit the glamour of the French Riveria
- Backstreets and canals of Venice
- Sleep in a Chalet in Lucerne
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- TTylerWritten on May 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnne Elyse was sensational, great tour guide couldn't ask for a better person to manage our tour.Show detailed ratings
- SSammyWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentBecause of Anne-Elise this trip was better than I expected! I had a amazing time at all of the places. Loved it and will defiantly recommend to people!Show detailed ratings
- IanWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was an awesome trip. The people I travelled with were alot of fun and Nic was a great manager to have. No complaints what so ever except it wasn't long enough.Show detailed ratings
- BrenWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentNic was both professional and personable. He was an excellent tour manager and was a major reason my group and I had the time of our lives. Highly recommend both Nic and ContikiShow detailed ratings
- KSKaadenWritten on May 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo I did the european contrast tour with Anna-elyse. And it was hands down the most amazing experience of my life! Her knowledge off local areas and cultures, from knowing all the best food shops to where we could go out on a Monday night was second to none and made me (first time traveller) understand and feel safe! My accomodation was excellent and so was my transport (the coach) was all was in pristine condition, the tour ran like a well oiled clock and I'm confident when I say that everyone else on my tour would agree that a most of this was due to the excellent organisational and managerial skills of Anna-elyseShow detailed ratings
- ARAshleighWritten on December 1, 20164.0 - GoodMy tour manager Jayde was incredibly helpful and seemed to love what she does! She was excited by history , especially when the history included napolean! She looked out for us and made the trip the most amazing time of my life!Show detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on August 17, 20164.0 - GoodTrip was exactly what I expected. I didn't have to worry about a thing - everything was all planned for me. We saw as much of Europe as we could in a limited amount of time and it was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- JBJennaWritten on July 23, 20163.5 - GoodOur guide was friendly and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- EAErinWritten on June 30, 20164.0 - GoodAmazing Tour! Lasse was the best tour guide, knew so much about each destination we visited, and then when we found out on the last day it was his first tour we were all shocked! European Contrasts gave me my first desire to travel to every single country in the world. It was the best experience and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
- SShayneWritten on June 23, 20164.0 - GoodTarryn was always asleep last and awake first, but this did not hinder her outperforming herself. She knew how to have fun as well keep everything running like clockwork. Your tour manager plays a big part in your contiki so if you get paired up with tazza you know your time will be filled with fun and smiles from start to finish.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera
- Day 6: French Riviera via Monaco
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 10: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 11: Sorrento to Bari via Pompeii
- Day 12: Corfu
- Day 13: Corfu
- Day 14: Corfu
- Day 15: Corfu to Overnight Adriatic Ferry
- Day 16: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Venice
- Day 17: Venice
- Day 18: Venice to Vienna
- Day 19: Vienna
- Day 20: Vienna to Prague via Český Krumlov
- Day 21: Prague
- Day 22: Prague to Munich
- Day 23: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 24: Austrian Tyrol to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 25: Swiss Alps
- Day 26: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 27: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 28: Amsterdam
- Day 29: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
- Contiki High Energy Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 20, 2016
Can I do this tour if I'm over 35 years old?
Sorry, Contiki is a budget tour operator offering tours for 18-35 year olds only, with no exceptions able to be made. Please have a look on the Tourradar website to see similar Europe itineraries for all ages.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to London9 seats left$118USD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$118USD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$127USD $5,095+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu Sailing
30 Days, with Sailing version
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to AmsterdamOnly 1 seat left$127USD $5,095+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu Sailing
End Amsterdam, 30 Days, with Sailing version
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London30 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London8 seats left$118USD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London30 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats left$118USD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London30 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London0 seats left$127USD $5,095+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu SailingSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London30 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$127USD $5,095+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu SailingSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London8 seats left$118USD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats left$118USD $4,725+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 August 2018 the full payment of $3,577 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3577 for European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 349 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 345 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 38 km
- Cannes (France)
- 273 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 471 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,577 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days)