European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,156
- Enjoy wine tasting from a Château
- Hit the glamour of the French Riveria
- Backstreets and canals of Venice
- Sleep in a Chalet in Lucerne
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CSCharlieWritten on May 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was even better than I thought it would be saw some amazing sites and breathtaking arterfacts. What made it even better was our accomodation was so close to city and our tour manger really help us by telling which is cheaper option to get around the city.Show detailed ratings
- TTylerWritten on May 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnne Elyse was sensational, great tour guide couldn't ask for a better person to manage our tour.Show detailed ratings
- SSammyWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentBecause of Anne-Elise this trip was better than I expected! I had a amazing time at all of the places. Loved it and will defiantly recommend to people!Show detailed ratings
- IanWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was an awesome trip. The people I travelled with were alot of fun and Nic was a great manager to have. No complaints what so ever except it wasn't long enough.Show detailed ratings
- BrenWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentNic was both professional and personable. He was an excellent tour manager and was a major reason my group and I had the time of our lives. Highly recommend both Nic and ContikiShow detailed ratings
- GPGeorgiaWritten on May 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was outstanding!! Anna-Eylse was the best tour guide ever! I would recommend her to anyone. She knows so much and you can see that she trained so hard. She has a lot of passion for her job and you can tell that she loves her job and what she does. She is a very kind and humble person.( Although I wouldn't wanna get on that wrong side of her french) but she is an amazing, kind hearted, caring person. Always I mean always looking after people.Show detailed ratings
- KSKaadenWritten on May 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo I did the european contrast tour with Anna-elyse. And it was hands down the most amazing experience of my life! Her knowledge off local areas and cultures, from knowing all the best food shops to where we could go out on a Monday night was second to none and made me (first time traveller) understand and feel safe! My accomodation was excellent and so was my transport (the coach) was all was in pristine condition, the tour ran like a well oiled clock and I'm confident when I say that everyone else on my tour would agree that a most of this was due to the excellent organisational and managerial skills of Anna-elyseShow detailed ratings
- CCassWritten on May 14, 20174.0 - GoodMy coniki was amazing and the best thing I've ever done, I think my trip would have gone very differently if it weren't for my trip manager Anne-Elyse, she is an amazing person and did so much for us, and I couldn't imagine having anyone better than Anne-Elyse on our tour.Show detailed ratings
- ARAshleighWritten on December 1, 20164.0 - GoodMy tour manager Jayde was incredibly helpful and seemed to love what she does! She was excited by history , especially when the history included napolean! She looked out for us and made the trip the most amazing time of my life!Show detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on August 17, 20164.0 - GoodTrip was exactly what I expected. I didn't have to worry about a thing - everything was all planned for me. We saw as much of Europe as we could in a limited amount of time and it was amazing.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 4: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera
- Day 6: French Riviera via Monaco
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence via Pisa
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 10: Rome to Sorrento
- Day 11: Sorrento to Bari via Pompeii
- Day 12: Corfu
- Day 13: Corfu
- Day 14: Corfu
- Day 15: Corfu to Overnight Adriatic Ferry
- Day 16: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Venice
- Day 17: Venice
- Day 18: Venice to Vienna
- Day 19: Vienna
- Day 20: Vienna to Prague via Český Krumlov
- Day 21: Prague
- Day 22: Prague to Munich
- Day 23: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 24: Austrian Tyrol to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 25: Swiss Alps
- Day 26: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 27: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 28: Amsterdam
- Day 29: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- High Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
- Contiki High Energy Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I do this tour if I'm over 35 years old?
Sorry, Contiki is a budget tour operator offering tours for 18-35 year olds only, with no exceptions able to be made. Please have a look on the Tourradar website to see similar Europe itineraries for all ages.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hippy poet turned European tour guide. 24/7 bubble of energy guaranteed!!"
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Hey everyone, I have been working for Contiki for 7 years as a tour manager and also briefly as a driver...."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London9 seats left$113USD $4,539+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
30 Days version
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$113USD $4,539+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu
End Amsterdam, 30 Days version
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London0 seats left$123USD $4,919+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu Sailing
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London30 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$123USD $4,919+ $700 Food Fund European Contrasts Plus Corfu Sailing
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London30 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to London0 seats left$110USD $4,415+ $730 Food Funds
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London30 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats left$110USD $4,415+ $730 Food Funds
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London30 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to London9 seats left$102DealUSD $4,075+ $730 Food Funds
30 Days version
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London30 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$102DealUSD $4,075+ $730 Food Funds
End Amsterdam, 30 Days version
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$121DealUSD $4,825+ $730 Food Funds
30 Days, with Sailing version
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$121DealUSD $4,825+ $730 Food Funds
End Amsterdam, 30 Days, with Sailing version
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $3,156 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3156 for European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 349 km
- Beaujolais (France)
- 345 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 38 km
- Cannes (France)
- 273 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 471 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,049 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Contrasts Plus Corfu (29 Days)