- Our saving
- US $ 6,893
- Arabian Peninsula
- Myriad of settlements
- Echmiadzin, also known as the “Armenian Vatican”
- Varzaneh Desert Excursion
- Rather Poor
- CCChristopherWritten on June 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Am just back from the Persian Caravan Tour and it was truly terrific.Oman is an undiscovered treasure ,the cruise across the Straight of Hormuz was different, Iran and Georgia were very safe and wonderful. The whole tour was very well organised and the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Muscat
- Days 3: Wahiba Sands
- Day 4: Nizwa
- Days 5-6: Dubai
- Day 7: Across the Persian Gulf
- Days 8-9: Shiraz
- Days 10-11: To Yazd via Persepolis
- Days 12-14: To beautiful Isfahan
- Day 15: To Tehran
- Day 16: Tehran and onwards to Tabriz
- Day 17: Tabriz and Kandovan Village
- Day 18: North across the Norduz River to Armenia
- Day 19: Through the Caucasus to Yeghegnadzor
- Days 20-21: Yerevan via the Ararat valley
- Day 22: Aragats region and train to Tbilisi
- Day 23: Georgia’s capital – Tbilisi
- Day 24: To Georgia’s Wine Capital - Sighnaghi
- Day 25: To Gudauri via Gori and Uplistikhe
- Days 26-27: Return to Tbilisi
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marita14th October 2018
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$287USD $6,893
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$296USD $7,109
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Tbilisi6 seats left$298USD $7,147
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$300USD $7,190
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$291USD $6,984
- FridayMar 20, 2020from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Tbilisi9 seats left$300USD $7,190
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Tbilisi9 seats left$300USD $7,190
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Tbilisi7 seats left$300USD $7,190
- FridayAug 21, 2020from Muscat27 DaysWednesdaySep 16, 2020to Tbilisi10+ seats left$300USD $7,190
- FridaySep 25, 2020from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayOct 21, 2020to Tbilisi7 seats left$300USD $7,190
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- RialOman and Iran
- DirhamUnited Arab Emirates
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Oman, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Oman, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Oman, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Oman, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Oman and Iran. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Iran. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Muscat is the starting point and Tbilisi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Sundowners Overland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 80 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 March 2019 the full payment of $6,893 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6893 for Persian Caravan, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sundowners Overland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sundowners Overland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Muscat (Oman)
- 253 km
- Wahiba Sands (Oman)
- 217 km
- Nizwa (Oman)
- 345 km
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- 556 km
- Shiraz (Iran)
- 50 km
- Persepolis (Iran)
- 259 km
- Yazd (Iran)
- 265 km
- Isfahan (Iran)
- 339 km
- Tehran (Iran)
- 528 km
- Tabriz (Iran)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,893 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,842 tours in Asia
- covered by 390 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Persian Caravan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Persian Caravan