- Our saving
- US $ 7,415
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Muscat and end in Tbilisi! With the in-depth cultural tour Persian Caravan , you have a 27 day tour package taking you through Muscat, Oman and 15 other destinations in Asia. Persian Caravan is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CCChristopherWritten on June 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentAm just back from the Persian Caravan Tour and it was truly terrific.Oman is an undiscovered treasure ,the cruise across the Straight of Hormuz was different, Iran and Georgia were very safe and wonderful. The whole tour was very well organised and the group was very cohesive.The tour leader Jarrod was very well organised,fun and knew the destinations well. The thing that really made the tour special for my wife and myself was the obvious pleasure that the people of Georgia and Iran in particular, had in welcoming us as tourists from Australia to their countries . They were so pleased that we had come so far to see them and their hospitality was wonderful.This is our second Sundowners tour having done the Grand trans Siberian tour 2 years ago which was also great. We have really enjoyed both tours and look forward to our next Sundowners adventure. Chris Country NSWShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Muscat
- Day 3: Wahiba Sands and Nizwa
- Day 4: Nizwa
- Days 5-6: Dubai
- Day 7: Across the Persian Gulf for Persia’s ancient cities
- Days 8-9: To Shiraz
- Days 10-11: To Yazd via Persepolis
- Days 12-14: To beautiful Isfahan
- Day 15: To Tehran
- Day 16: Tehran and onwards to Tabriz
- Day 17: Tabriz and Kandovan Village
- Day 18: North across the Norduz River to Armenia
- Day 19: Through the Caucasus to Yeghegnadzor
- Days 20-21: Yerevan via the Ararat valley
- Day 22: Aragats region and train to Tbilisi
- Day 23: Georgia’s capital – Tbilisi
- Day 24: To Georgia’s Wine Capital - Sighnaghi
- Day 25: To Gudauri via Gori and Uplistikhe
- Days 26-27: Return to Tbilisi
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Tbilisi10+ seats left$190USD $7,415
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Muscat27 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Tbilisi10+ seats left$194USD $7,556
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Tbilisi10+ seats left$196USD $7,634
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$196USD $7,634
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$196USD $7,634
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Muscat27 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Tbilisi10+ seats left$196USD $7,634
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- RialOman and Iran
- DirhamUnited Arab Emirates
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Oman, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Oman, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Oman, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Oman, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Oman and Iran. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Iran. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Armenia and Georgia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Muscat is the starting point and Tbilisi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Sundowners Overland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 June 2018 the full payment of $7,415 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7415 for Persian Caravan , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sundowners Overland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sundowners Overland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,450 km.
- Muscat (Oman)
- 127 km
- Nizwa (Oman)
- 363 km
- Jebel al Harim (Oman)
- 122 km
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- 556 km
- Shiraz (Iran)
- 50 km
- Persepolis (Iran)
- 259 km
- Yazd (Iran)
- 265 km
- Isfahan (Iran)
- 339 km
- Tehran (Iran)
- 528 km
- Tabriz (Iran)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,415 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,345 tours in Asia
- covered by 164 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Persian Caravan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Persian Caravan