ATV Quad Bike Riding Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 89
- shawnWritten on February 14, 2010
Had an awesome day out with Blazing Saddles up above Kuranda...there were about 5 of us and we had a great time cruising around their track and also get amongst the back country...as it has been raining (and it rained on the day) it made it even better!... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 3, 2007
What a fantastic activity. We had 2 hours of "carnage" on the 250cc dirt bikes for big bens birthday. I swear to god, i don't know how everyone came out in one piece (well almost one piece). This is fantastic, for the adrenalin nutter right down to the... Read moreBlazing Saddles commented on this reviewtest
- AAnonymousWritten on June 29, 2007
Loved this tour! We went ATV driving through creeks and paddocks, it had just rained, so the water levels were pretty high. This definately added to the fun.. We went in a small group and there was a horse riding tour going atthe same time. The paddock... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Blazing Saddles booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 January 2019 the full payment of $89 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $89 for ATV Quad Bike Riding Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Blazing Saddles will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Blazing Saddles tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $89 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 959 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for ATV Quad Bike Riding Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on ATV Quad Bike Riding Adventure