Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 28:42:26
- Our saving
- US $ 1,063
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1.
- Day 2.
- Day 3.
- Day 4.
- Day 5.
- Day 6.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $1,063 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1063 for Mountain Skills, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 508 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 239 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Hvannadalshnukur (Iceland)
- 254 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,063 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountain Skills via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,111 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,359 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours