Vatnajökull Glacier Expedition
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,380
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Vatnajökull Glacier Expedition, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 4 other destinations in Iceland. Vatnajökull Glacier Expedition is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow
Other reviews about Icelandic Mountain Guides:Write a review
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - GoodFun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more ... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 0: Preparation meeting with the guide – Day before departure
- Day 1: Reykjavík – Jökulheimar
- Days 2 and 3: Ascent to Grímsvötn
- Day 4: Grímsvötn Caldera
- Days 5 to 6: Traversing to the ice cap towards Öræfajökull glacier
- Day 7: Hermannaskarð pass to Esjufjöll mountains
- Day 8: From Esjufjöll down Breiðamerkurjökull glacier
- Day 9: Return to Reykjavík
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $2,380 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2380 for Vatnajökull Glacier Expedition, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 663 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 276 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 66 km
- Grimsvotn (Iceland)
- 36 km
- Esjufjoll (Iceland)
- 18 km
- Breidamerkurjokull (Iceland)
- 267 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,380 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Vatnajökull Glacier Expedition via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,472 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours