Sprengisandur - Traverse of the Icelandic Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 2,130
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the ski, snowboard & snow tour Sprengisandur - Traverse of the Icelandic Highlands, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 4 other destinations in Iceland. Sprengisandur - Traverse of the Icelandic Highlands is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 0:
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Days 3 and 4:
- Days 5 and 6:
- Days 7 and 8:
- Day 9:
- Day 10:
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2018 the full payment of $2,130 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2130 for Sprengisandur - Traverse of the Icelandic Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 647 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 106 km
- Tungnafellsjokull (Iceland)
- 36 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 138 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,130 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sprengisandur - Traverse of the Icelandic Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,425 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours