The Three Peaks Challenge
- Our saving
- US $ 2,696
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- MaryWoodward's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - Excellent
Max was terrific! Very helpful, patient and knowledgeable about the area and it’s history. He was able to accommodate people of differing abilities with ease.
- LindaGreen's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - Excellent
I have been on many tours worldwide and Jon was quite possibly the best guide I have encountered. We were a small group of 5 travelling in very difficult conditions – winds that had cause roads to close and most tours and walks to be abandoned. John was... Read more
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.5 - Excellent
What a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Would definitely recommend doing this trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík-First peak: Mt Hengill - Vörðuskeggi Peak
- Day 2: Mt Hekla
- Day 3: Landmannalaugar-Skaftafell
- Day 4: Hvannadalshnúkur, Iceland's highest peak
- Day 5: Ingólfshöfði and Glacier Lagoon
- Day 6: South Coast-Reykjavík
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
The Three Peaks Challenge
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$83USD $2,696
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$83USD $2,696
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$83USD $2,696
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$83USD $2,696
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$83USD $2,696
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $2,696 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2696 for The Three Peaks Challenge, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Hengill (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Eldgjá (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Hvannadalshnukur (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,696 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,754 tours in Europe
- covered by 439 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Three Peaks Challenge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,889 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours