The Three Peaks Challenge
- Our saving
- US $ 2,562
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.5 - Excellent
What a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Would definitely recommend doing this trip.
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - Good
Fun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more like spring conditions in the Rocky Mountain USA rather than powder. I would also not recommend paying the supplement for vegetarian food... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - Excellent
Great small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík-First peak: Mt Hengill - Vörðuskeggi Peak
- Day 2: Mt Hekla
- Day 3: Landmannalaugar-Skaftafell
- Day 4: Hvannadalshnúkur, Iceland's highest peak
- Day 5: Ingólfshöfði and Glacier Lagoon
- Day 6: South Coast-Reykjavík
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
The Three Peaks Challenge
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$107USD $2,562
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$107USD $2,562
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$107USD $2,562
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$107USD $2,562
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$107USD $2,562
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$107USD $2,562
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $2,562 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2562 for The Three Peaks Challenge, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Hengill (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Eldgjá (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Hvannadalshnukur (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,562 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Three Peaks Challenge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours