The Three Peaks Challenge
- Our saving
- US $ 3,007
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the hiking & trekking tour The Three Peaks Challenge, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 11 other destinations in Iceland. The Three Peaks Challenge is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- from 16 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík-First peak: Mt Hengill - Vörðuskeggi Peak
- Day 2: Mt Hekla
- Day 3: Landmannalaugar-Skaftafell
- Day 4: Hvannadalshnúkur, Iceland's highest peak
- Day 5: Ingólfshöfði and Glacier Lagoon
- Day 6: South Coast-Reykjavík
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Three Peaks Challenge
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$77USD $3,007
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats left$77USD $3,007
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$77USD $3,007
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$77USD $3,007
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$77USD $3,007
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$77USD $3,007
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$77USD $3,007
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2018 the full payment of $3,007 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3007 for The Three Peaks Challenge, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 626 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Hengill (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 29 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Eldgjá (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Hvannadalshnukur (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,007 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Three Peaks Challenge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,425 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours