The Three Peaks Challenge
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,834
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the hiking & trekking tour The Three Peaks Challenge, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 11 other destinations in Iceland. The Three Peaks Challenge is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Icelandic Mountain Guides:Write a review
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.5 - ExcellentWhat a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Woul... Read more
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - GoodFun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more ... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík-First peak: Mt Hengill - Vörðuskeggi Peak
- Day 2: Mt Hekla
- Day 3: Landmannalaugar-Skaftafell
- Day 4: Hvannadalshnúkur, Iceland's highest peak
- Day 5: Ingólfshöfði and Glacier Lagoon
- Day 6: South Coast-Reykjavík
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Three Peaks Challenge
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $2,834 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2834 for The Three Peaks Challenge, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 626 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Hengill (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Eldgjá (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Hvannadalshnukur (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,834 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Three Peaks Challenge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours