In the Shadow of Vatnajökull
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:42:30
- Our saving
- US $ 1,332
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Egilsstadir and end in Hofn! With the hiking & trekking tour In the Shadow of Vatnajökull, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Egilsstadir, Iceland and Hofn. In the Shadow of Vatnajökull is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: (Reykjavík) – Egilsstaðir – Geldingafell
- Day 2: Geldingafell – Egilssel
- Day 3: Egilssel – Múlaskáli
- Day 4: Múlaskáli – Eskifell – Hornafjörður – (Reykjavík)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
In the Shadow of Vatnajökull
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Hofn6 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $56USD $1,335
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Hofn8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $56USD $1,335
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Hofn10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $56USD $1,335
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Hofn10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $56USD $1,335
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Hofn10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $56USD $1,335
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Hofn10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $56USD $1,335
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Egilsstadir is the starting point and Hofn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $1,332 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1332 for In the Shadow of Vatnajökull, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 119 km.
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,332 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for In the Shadow of Vatnajökull via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours