In the Shadow of Vatnajökull
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 66:20:59
- Our saving
- US $ 1,333
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Egilsstadir and end in Hofn! With the hiking & trekking tour In the Shadow of Vatnajökull, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Egilsstadir, Iceland and Hofn. In the Shadow of Vatnajökull is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Icelandic Mountain Guides:Write a review
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.5 - ExcellentWhat a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Woul... Read more
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - GoodFun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more ... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: (Reykjavík) – Egilsstaðir – Geldingafell
- Day 2: Geldingafell – Egilssel
- Day 3: Egilssel – Múlaskáli
- Day 4: Múlaskáli – Eskifell – Hornafjörður – (Reykjavík)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
In the Shadow of Vatnajökull
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Hofn10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Hofn10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Hofn10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Egilsstadir is the starting point and Hofn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,333 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1333 for In the Shadow of Vatnajökull, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 119 km.
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,333 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for In the Shadow of Vatnajökull via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours