In the Shadow of Vatnajökull
- Our saving
- US $ 1,191
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.5 - Excellent
What a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Would definitely recommend doing this trip.
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - Good
Fun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more like spring conditions in the Rocky Mountain USA rather than powder. I would also not recommend paying the supplement for vegetarian food... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - Excellent
Great small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: (Reykjavík) – Egilsstaðir – Geldingafell
- Day 2: Geldingafell – Egilssel
- Day 3: Egilssel – Múlaskáli
- Day 4: Múlaskáli – Eskifell – Hornafjörður – (Reykjavík)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
In the Shadow of Vatnajökull
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Egilsstadir4 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Hofn10+ seats left$49USD $1,188
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Hofn10+ seats left$49USD $1,188
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Egilsstadir4 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Hofn10+ seats left$49USD $1,188
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Egilsstadir is the starting point and Hofn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,191 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1191 for In the Shadow of Vatnajökull, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,191 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for In the Shadow of Vatnajökull via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours