Hiking at the End of the World
Other reviews about Icelandic Mountain Guides:Write a review
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - GoodFun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more ... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík – Egilsstaðir – Borgarfjörður Eystri
- Day 2: Borgarfjörður Eystri – Brúnavík – Breiðavík
- Day 3: Breiðavík – Húsavík
- Day 4: Húsavík – Loðmundarfjörður
- Day 5: Loðmundarfjörður – Seyðisfjörður
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
In terms of luggage transport, what luggage is transported?
All your luggage except your day pack is transported.
What do I need to bring on my backpack for this tour?
In your day pack you will need to have extra set of clothes, rain gear and food for the day.
What is the age range for this tour?
We have broad age groups on our trips from people in their twenties to active seniors.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Egilsstadir.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hiking at the End of the World, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Borgarfjordur Eystri (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Husavik (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Lodmundarfjordur (Iceland)
- 14 km
- Seydisfjordur (Iceland)
- 18 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking at the End of the World via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours