The Treasure Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 1,394
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour The Treasure Trail, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 13 other destinations in Iceland. The Treasure Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- from 14 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík - Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- Day 2: Snæfellsnes-Borgarfjörður-Þingvellir
- Day 3: Gullfoss - Geysir - Fljótshlíð
- Day 4: Gígjökull -Seljalandsfoss - Vík - Fjaðrárgljúfur – Skaftafell
- Day 5: Skaftafell NP- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lake
- Day 6: Skaftafell-Hot Spring Hike-Reykjavík
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $1,394 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1394 for The Treasure Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 925 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 109 km
- Arnarstapi (Iceland)
- 14 km
- Djupalonssandur (Iceland)
- 144 km
- Tingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Strokkur Geyser (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Vik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,394 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Treasure Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,360 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours