Highlands and Hot Springs
- Our saving
- US $ 2,355
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the jeep & 4wd tour Highlands and Hot Springs, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 8 other destinations in Iceland. Highlands and Hot Springs includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- from 14 year olds
- Jeep & 4WD
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik – Þingvellir – Geysir – Gullfoss – Hveravellir
- Day 2: Hveravellir – Skagafjörður- Grettislaug Hot Spring
- Day 3: Skagafjörður- Laugafell.
- Day 4: Laugafell – Landmannalaugar
- Day 5: Landmannalaugar - Skofluklif
- Day 6: Skofluklif - Vík - Seljavellir
- Day 7: Seljavellir – Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $2,355 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2355 for Highlands and Hot Springs, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 572 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Tingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 66 km
- Hveravellir (Iceland)
- 100 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 6 km
- Ljotipollur (Iceland)
- 69 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 163 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,355 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlands and Hot Springs via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours