Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,299
- Alice Springs
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSSophieWritten on March 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad such a great time with Topdeck and tour guide Squatter (Craig). Went in with no expectations as I have never been on a tour before and I am so happy with absolutely everything. They will endeavour to help you get the absolute most out of your trip with so much knowledge, sights, trips, walks and just general nice-ness. I also have two dietary requirements and both were catered for without issue in the Australian Outback which I am so grateful for!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Sophie, fantastic to hear you enjoyed your Outback Gem Topdeck trip with us. We welcome you back anytime ~ Topdeck.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide to Flinders Ranges
- Day 2: Flinders Ranges
- Day 3: Flinders Ranges to Coober Pedy
- Day 4: Coober Pedy to Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs to Uluru, Kata-Tjuta NP
- Day 6: Uluru, Kata Tjuta National Park
- Day 7: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 8: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 9: Alice Springs
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 10, 2016
We are wondering if your recommended age suitability is flexible?
Unfortunately Topdeck only run tours for 18-39's, similar to 'Contiki'. They are designed for the budget, party minded people, which may be uncomfortable for all ages.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love showing people around Australia and bringing alive its unique landscape and animals along with..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$32USD $1,299Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 24 is the maximum group size for Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $1,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1299 for Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 118 km
- Clare Valley (Australia)
- 278 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 33 km
- Parachilna (Australia)
- 139 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 486 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 597 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 346 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide)