Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,247
- Alice Springs
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSSophieWritten on March 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad such a great time with Topdeck and tour guide Squatter (Craig). Went in with no expectations as I have never been on a tour before and I am so happy with absolutely everything. They will endeavour to help you get the absolute most out of your trip with so much knowledge, sights, trips, walks and just general nice-ness. I also have two dietary requirements and both were catered for without issue in the Australian Outback which I am so grateful for!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Sophie, fantastic to hear you enjoyed your Outback Gem Topdeck trip with us. We welcome you back anytime ~ Topdeck.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide to Flinders Ranges
- Day 2: Flinders Ranges
- Day 3: Flinders Ranges to Coober Pedy
- Day 4: Coober Pedy to Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs to Uluru, Kata-Tjuta NP
- Day 6: Uluru, Kata Tjuta National Park
- Day 7: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 8: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 9: Alice Springs
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 10, 2016
We are wondering if your recommended age suitability is flexible?
Unfortunately Topdeck only run tours for 18-39's, similar to 'Contiki'. They are designed for the budget, party minded people, which may be uncomfortable for all ages.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love showing people around Australia and bringing alive its unique landscape and animals along with..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Alice Springs7 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Alice Springs9 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Alice Springs9 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Adelaide9 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Adelaide9 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $52USD $1,247Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 24 is the maximum group size for Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $1,247 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1247 for Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 118 km
- Clare Valley (Australia)
- 278 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 33 km
- Parachilna (Australia)
- 139 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 486 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 597 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 346 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,247 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 805 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Outback Gem (ex. Adelaide)