Grand Aussie (21 destinations)
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Sydney and end in Darwin! With the in-depth cultural tour Grand Aussie (21 destinations), you have a 27 day tour package taking you through Sydney, Australia and 19 other destinations in Australia. Grand Aussie (21 destinations) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- CadiWritten on December 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was so much fun! Such a great mix of different experiences through Australia.Show detailed ratings
- StefanWritten on December 31, 20105.0 - ExcellentIt was my first tour with Topdeck, but I'm sure it wasn't the last. The whole trip was awesome. We had a great time as a group. Our tourguides Lana, Leigh, Tara and Russell are absolutly awesome. Thank you very much. The Grand Aussie is probably the best way to see Australia. I'm looking forward to book and enjoy my next Topdeck experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney to Crescent Head
- Day 2: Crescent Head to Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay
- Day 4: Byron Bay to Gold Coast
- Day 5: Gold Coast to Fraser Island
- Day 6: Fraser Island
- Day 7: Fraser Island to Myella Farm
- Day 8: Myella Farm to Emu Park
- Day 9: Emu Park to Airlie Beach
- Day 10: Airlie Beach
- Day 11: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 12: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 13: Cairns
- Day 14: Cairns
- Day 15: Cairns to Alice Springs
- Day 16: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 17: Uluru
- Day 18: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 19: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 20: Alice Springs
- Day 21: Alice Springs to Darwin
- Day 22: Darwin
- Day 23: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
- Day 24: Kakadu National Park
- Day 25: Kakadu National Park to Katherine
- Day 26: Katherine to Litchfield National Park
- Day 27: Litchfield National Park to Darwin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Aussie (21 destinations)
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from Sydney27 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftUSD $4,560Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 4, 2018from Sydney27 DaysFridayMar 30, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftUSD $4,560Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Grand Aussie (21 destinations).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Grand Aussie (21 destinations), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,917 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 162 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 253 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 290 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 61 km
- Springbrook (Australia)
- 26 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 293 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 326 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 385 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 40 travellers have already met
before they left for Grand Aussie (21 destinations) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Aussie (21 destinations)