Rock n Top (including Uluru)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,818
Unlock $45 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Alice Springs and end in Darwin! With the discovery tour Rock n Top (including Uluru), you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Alice Springs to Darwin and through Alice Springs, Australia and 8 other destinations in Australia. Rock n Top (including Uluru) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- SsandyWritten on July 23, 20142.5 - AverageAfter traveling on top deck in New Zealand with a lot of success, I am extremely disappointed with their Australian tours and will never travel again with them. Although they promise to accommodate for dietary needs, my dairy allergy was NEVER accommodated for. The guide did not remember, no matter how many times I politely asked, to ask for dairy free food (for example a sandwich without butter on the bread). The guide acted like I was being difficult for asking. The accommodations were okay on this trip. Camping was horrendous as the sleeping bags were improperly rated for the conditions and the entire group did not sleep for one night. In addition, the guide sheared off the wheels and handle to my luggage. He still left me to carry it throughout my trip without the wheels. While the sites that we saw in this area are breath taking, I would recommend any other tour provider. I would not pay any money toward a tour where your goods may be destroyed, your food unprovided, and the guide does not know 75% of the tour groups' names even after 11 days (22 people).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru
- Day 3: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 4: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs
- Day 6: Alice Springs to Darwin
- Day 7: Darwin
- Day 8: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
- Day 9: Kakadu National Park
- Day 10: Kakadu National Park to Katherine
- Day 11: Katherine to Litchfield National Park
- Day 12: Litchfield National Park to Darwin
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rock n Top (including Uluru)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayFeb 26, 2018from Alice Springs12 DaysFridayMar 9, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$51USD $2,020Based on Multi-Share
- MondayMar 5, 2018from Alice Springs12 DaysFridayMar 16, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$51USD $2,020Based on Multi-Share
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Alice Springs12 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Darwin7 seats left$247$2,020-10%USD $1,818Based on Multi-Share
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Alice Springs12 DaysFridayMar 30, 2018to Darwin0 seats left$51USD $2,020Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 24 is the maximum group size for Rock n Top (including Uluru).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2018 the full payment of $1,818 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1818 for Rock n Top (including Uluru), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,166 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 346 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 241 km
- Barrow Creek (Australia)
- 218 km
- Tennant Creek (Australia)
- 609 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 149 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 157 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,818 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 928 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rock n Top (including Uluru)