Bicycling Scotland's Highlands Coast to Coast Plus! the Isle of Skye
Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 28:44:03
- Our saving
- US $ 5,553
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- Sue's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe participated in the tour from Regensburg, Germany to Vienna, Austria in July-August, 2017. This was an amazing advent... Read more
- Linda Myers's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe just completed the Austria/Slovenia plus Ljubljana trip. It was a wonderful trip in a hidden gem of a country. Stunni... Read more
- L. Smith's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rendezvous in Edinburgh and shuttle to Aberdeen
- Day 2: Bicycle Aberdeen to Ballater
- Day 3: Loop ride from Ballater
- Day 4: Bicycle Ballater to Tomintoul
- Day 5: Bicycle Tomintoul to Newtonmore
- Day 6: Bicycle Newtonmore to Spean Bridge
- Day 7: Spean Bridge to Strontian
- Day 8: Bicycle Strontian to Ardnamurchan Point
- Day 9: Bicycle from Strontian to Mallaig; and over the sea to Skye
- Day 10: Bicycle on Skye
- Day 11: Explore Skye
- Day 12: The end of our bicycling journey
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $5,553 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5553 for Bicycling Scotland's Highlands Coast to Coast Plus! the Isle of Skye, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 741 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 149 km
- Aberdeen (Scotland)
- 58 km
- Ballater (England)
- 30 km
- Tomintoul (England)
- 49 km
- Newtonmore (England)
- 97 km
- Strontian (England)
- 38 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 255 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,553 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling Scotland's Highlands Coast to Coast Plus! the Isle of Skye via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,111 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,359 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours