Cycling the Camino de Santiago - Roncesvalles to Santiago
- Our saving
- US $ 5,216
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rather Poor
- MLMarcoWritten on September 18, 20134.5 - ExcellentAmazing Trip. Excellent Organization. Great accommodations and meals. Friendly staff. The best bike trip I had so far and I've done many.Show detailed ratings
- HeidiWritten on October 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentCompletely enjoyed every aspect of this trip. The route was incredibly scenic and diverse, giving us an excellent appreciation of northern Spain. The ExperiencePlus! model of marking the roads with a chalk-type substance every morning made navigating through the countryside and towns very easy and enjoyable - I don't think I had to pull out a map once to find my way. Our nightly accommodations included a variety of old castles, refurbished monasteries, country B and Bs, and 4-5 star hotels; each one was unique and superb. Our guides truly enhanced the experience; all were well versed in the historical significance of the areas we traversed and the Camino itself, and between them I think they spoke 6 languages. They did a fantastic job accommodating the individual requirements of each guest - from special dietary considerations to suggestions for additional biking miles or points of interest. The restaurants for our group meals all served traditional dishes and local wines that were fantastic! What a very special trip!!Show detailed ratings
- DianeWritten on September 22, 20125.0 - ExcellentWe have just completed cycling the Camino de Santiago (Roncesvalles to Santiago) with "ExperiencePlus!" bike tours. It was truly memorable experience. Our guides brought a myriad of talents, language skills and good humour to our trip. The "plus" was, in large part, the cultural component. Thanks to the knowledge of our guides and their eagerness to share their love of the Camino, we gained an appreciation of the history of the route and the pilgrims (past and present) who have made the journey. On a practical note, the accommodation was the best available - keeping in mind that this is a 'pilgrim's route. This comment is not meant as a negative . All of the accommodation provided a welcome respite after a long day of cycling. The food and wine (chosen by our guides) were wonderful and a provided delightful introduction to the cuisine of northern Spain. On a more practical note, the bicycles and van support (including water and snacks en route) were excellent. The guides went "above and beyond" to ensure that we had no difficulty in moving forward! The "chalk arrows" were an added bonus - all we had to do was concentrate on cycling and the breathtaking scenery. This was our sixth trip with ExperiencePlus!. We are looking forward to our seventh.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Pamplona - Shuttle to Roncesvalles
- Day 2: Roncesvalles to Puente la Reina
- Day 3: Puente la Reina to Laguardia
- Day 4: Bicycle Laguardia to Santo Domingo
- Day 5: Santo Domingo to Burgos
- Day 6: Burgos to Carrión de los Condes
- Day 7: Sahugún to León
- Day 8: Rest day in León
- Day 9: León to Astorga
- Day 10: Astorga to Cacabelos
- Day 11: Cacabelos to O'Cebreiro
- Day 12: O'Cebreiro to Portomarín
- Day 13: Portomarín to Touro
- Day 14: Arrive in Santiago de Compostela
- Day 15: Tour ends in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Pamplona is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2018 the full payment of $5,216 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5216 for Cycling the Camino de Santiago - Roncesvalles to Santiago, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 660 km.
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 34 km
- Roncesvalles (Spain)
- 55 km
- Puente la Reina (Spain)
- 64 km
- Laguardia (Spain)
- 33 km
- Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Spain)
- 62 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 74 km
- Carrion de los Condes (Spain)
- 85 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 43 km
- Astorga (Spain)
- 56 km
- Cacabelos (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,216 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling the Camino de Santiago - Roncesvalles to Santiago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,354 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycling the Camino de Santiago - Roncesvalles to Santiago