Cycling the Coast of Sicily Plus! Ancient Mediterranean Cities
- Our saving
- US $ 4,412
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- Ann Roppo's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentYes it was. We were pleased with all of our accommodations, they are always comfy and centrally located in the city so ... Read more
- Pam Karlan's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our third Experience Plus tour (the others were the Camino and the Venice-Pisa trip). Once again, the trip was... Read more
- Michele Miller Nester's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentExperiencePlus bicycle tours is the best way to tour Italy! We were able to experience the culture and people of Italy ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Shuttle from Palermo to Castellammare del Golfo
- Day 2: Bicycle to the Ruins of Segesta and the beach of San Vito Lo Capo
- Day 3: Ride to Trapani
- Day 4: Trapani optional ride to Erice
- Day 5: Trapani to Marsala
- Day 6: Loop ride through Marsala's vineyards
- Day 7: Marsala to our agriturismo outside of Castelvetrano
- Day 8: Selinunte to Sciacca
- Day 9: Rest day in Sciacca, lunch in Caltabellotta
- Day 10: Bicycle Sciacca To Agrigento
- Day 11: Tour ends in Agrigento
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Palermo is the starting point and Agrigento is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2017 the full payment of $4,412 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4412 for Cycling the Coast of Sicily Plus! Ancient Mediterranean Cities, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 288 km.
- Palermo (Italy)
- 44 km
- Castellammare del Golfo (Italy)
- 11 km
- Segesta (Italy)
- 28 km
- San Vito Lo Capo (Italy)
- 26 km
- Trapani (Italy)
- 6 km
- Erice (Italy)
- 30 km
- Marsala (Italy)
- 65 km
- Sciacca (Italy)
- 14 km
- Caltabellotta (Italy)
- 14 km
- Sciacca (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,412 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling the Coast of Sicily Plus! Ancient Mediterranean Cities via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,361 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours