Cycling Piemonte Plus! Lago Maggiore
- Our saving
- US $ 4,241
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- Ann Roppo's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentYes it was. We were pleased with all of our accommodations, they are always comfy and centrally located in the city so ... Read more
- Pam Karlan's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our third Experience Plus tour (the others were the Camino and the Venice-Pisa trip). Once again, the trip was... Read more
- Michele Miller Nester's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentExperiencePlus bicycle tours is the best way to tour Italy! We were able to experience the culture and people of Italy ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Saluzzo, Italy
- Day 2: Loop ride in the Alps
- Day 3: Bicycle through Roero region
- Day 4: Loop ride to Barolo
- Day 5: Bicycle to Asti
- Day 6: Asti
- Day 7: Asti to Casale Monferrato
- Day 8: Casale Monferrato
- Day 9: Cycling through farm villages
- Day 10: Italy's Lakes District
- Day 11: End of tour on Lake Maggiore, Italy
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Saluzzo is the starting point and Lake Maggiore is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2018 the full payment of $4,241 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4241 for Cycling Piemonte Plus! Lago Maggiore, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 213 km.
- Saluzzo (Italy)
- 36 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 39 km
- Asti (Italy)
- 32 km
- Casale Monferrato (Italy)
- 76 km
- Lago d'Orta (Italy)
- 16 km
- Lago Mergozzo (Italy)
- 15 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,241 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling Piemonte Plus! Lago Maggiore via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,354 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,398 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours