Cycling Italy's Piedmont Plus! Lake Maggiore
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,656
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Saluzzo and end in Lake Maggiore! With the bicycle tour Cycling Italy's Piedmont Plus! Lake Maggiore, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Saluzzo, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Cycling Italy's Piedmont Plus! Lake Maggiore includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- Ann Roppo's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentYes it was. We were pleased with all of our accommodations, they are always comfy and centrally located in the city so ... Read more
- Pam Karlan's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our third Experience Plus tour (the others were the Camino and the Venice-Pisa trip). Once again, the trip was... Read more
- Michele Miller Nester's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentExperiencePlus bicycle tours is the best way to tour Italy! We were able to experience the culture and people of Italy ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Gather in Cuneo, south of Turin
- Day 2: Cycle deep into the Alps along an Alpine Valley
- Day 3: Bicycle from Cuneo to Monforte D'Alba
- Day 4: Loop ride to the wine villages of Serralunga, La Morra and Barolo
- Day 5: Bicycle from Monforte d'Alba to the town of Alba
- Day 6: Ride from Alba to Canelli for a winery visit shuttle to Acqui Terme
- Day 7: Loop ride from Acqui Terme to Mombarruzo and back
- Day 8: Bicycle from Acqui Terme to Asti
- Day 9: Bicycle from Asti to Lu
- Day 10: Enjoy a flat ride across the Po Valley today
- Day 11: Bicycle into the Pre-Alps and the Italian Lake District
- Day 12: End of tour on Lake Maggiore
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycling Italy's Piedmont Plus! Lake Maggiore
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Saluzzo12 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats left$144USD $4,656
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Saluzzo12 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Lake Maggiore10+ seats left$144USD $4,656
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Saluzzo is the starting point and Lake Maggiore is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $4,656 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4656 for Cycling Italy's Piedmont Plus! Lake Maggiore, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 213 km.
- Saluzzo (Italy)
- 36 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 39 km
- Asti (Italy)
- 32 km
- Casale Monferrato (Italy)
- 76 km
- Lago d'Orta (Italy)
- 16 km
- Lago Mergozzo (Italy)
- 15 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,656 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling Italy's Piedmont Plus! Lake Maggiore via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours