Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,584
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- JHJaneWritten on June 25, 20134.5 - ExcellentThe best of Italy! This tour has it all. Great cycling, wonderful guides who really enhance the experience, fantastic food, and best of all, the arrows that allow you to cycle like a local!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Bicycle Venice to Po River Delta
- Day 3: San Martino di Venezze to Ferrara
- Day 4: Ravenna
- Day 5: Ravenna to Faenza
- Day 6: Over the Apennines
- Day 7: Fiesole and Florence
- Day 8: Wonders of Florence
- Day 9: Birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci
- Day 10: Lucca
- Day 11: Pisa
- Day 12: Tour ends in Lucca
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Venice is the starting point and Lucca is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 April 2018 the full payment of $4,584 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4584 for Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 350 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 66 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 30 km
- Faenza (Italy)
- 71 km
- Fiesole (Italy)
- 5 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 62 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 15 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 15 km
- Lucca (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,584 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa