Bicycling Venice to Florence
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 60:21:30
- Our saving
- US $ 3,547
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- MicheleWritten on October 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentExperiencePlus bicycle tours is the best way to tour Italy! We were able to experience the culture and people of Italy by biking through the countryside and seeing the small villages. The tour guides were awesome and fun! I felt pampered the entire tour. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- MPMarieWritten on July 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentAbolutly fantastic from the moment I first requested information to the day we all parted ways. Informed, personable and fun guides, varied countryside, the option to explore on one's own, excellent accommodations and very helpful staff in the offices. I will deffinately do more trips with ExperiencePlus. I thank them for a great trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Venice to Po River Delta
- Day 3: San Martino di Venezze to Ferrara
- Day 4: Ravenna
- Day 5: Ravenna to Faenza
- Day 6: Over the Apennines
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Guided walk of Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Venice is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $3,547 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3547 for Bicycling Venice to Florence, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 259 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 66 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 30 km
- Faenza (Italy)
- 76 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,547 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling Venice to Florence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling Venice to Florence