Bicycling Venice and the Dolomites
- Our saving
- US $ 3,895
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- GHGenjiWritten on July 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentI had the experience of a lifetime. If you're a cycling enthusiast, this is the touring company for you. But here's the interesting point: Even if you aren't an avid cyclist, this is the touring company for you! We had cyclists that ran the range from regular 100 mile century riders to novices. We all had a blast. Our tour guides, Cristina, Gabriel and Michele knew so much about the areas and towns that we biked through and that added a lot to our experience. Not only that, they are fun people! Oh, and the chalk arrows! Let me tell you, I belong to two cycling clubs and they both use route sheets. Chalk arrows win easily! They allow you to look up and enjoy the scenery instead of looking down at a route sheet. I didn't realize beforehand how big a difference it was going to be. Brilliant! I'll definitely be doing another ExperiencePlus! tour again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Bicycle Venice and along the Piave River
- Day 3: Bicycling to Castelfranco Veneto
- Day 4: Castelfranco to just outside Valdobbiadene
- Day 5: Valdobbiadene area to Belluno
- Day 6: Belluno to Cortina
- Day 7: Cortina to Val Badia, Corvara
- Day 8: Sella Massif
- Day 9: Brunico
- Day 10: Brunico
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Venice is the starting point and Brunico is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2018 the full payment of $3,895 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3895 for Bicycling Venice and the Dolomites, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 181 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 37 km
- Veneto (Italy)
- 21 km
- Valdobbiadene (Italy)
- 32 km
- Belluno (Italy)
- 45 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 20 km
- Corvara in Badia (Italy)
- 28 km
- Brunico (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,895 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling Venice and the Dolomites via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling Venice and the Dolomites