Bicycling Sardinia - Alghero to Cagliari
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,560
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- LaurenWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - ExcellentBicycling Sardinia was my first bicycle tour and I am so happy it was with ExperiencePlus Bicycle Tours! Everything was extremely well organized and planned, our guides were knowledgeable and fun, the food was great, and the accommodations were nice and comfortable. They do a great job or providing you with information before you leave, and while on the trip; everyday we were given daily sheets with information about the next day's ride and briefed by our guides about things we might see, places we might stop and about the route itself. They were also easily able to accommodate dietary restrictions and keeping medication cold. I can't imagine seeing Sardinia any other way or with any other company.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Alghero, Italy
- Day 2: Bicycle Alghero to Tresnuraghes
- Day 3: Bicycle to Cabras
- Day 4: Rest day, Roman ruins, optional ride to the beach
- Day 5: Bicycle into Sardinia's mountains to Tonara
- Day 6: Bicycle to Su Gologone
- Day 7: Hike to Nuragic Village
- Day 8: Bicycle Su Gologone to Santa Maria
- Day 9: Bicycle Santa Maria to Costa Rei
- Day 10: Bicycle Costa Rei to southern coast of Sardinia
- Day 11: Tour ends in Cagliari, Italy
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Alghero is the starting point and Cagliari is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2018 the full payment of $4,560 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4560 for Bicycling Sardinia - Alghero to Cagliari, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 301 km.
- Alghero (Italy)
- 32 km
- Bosa (Italy)
- 41 km
- Cabras (Italy)
- 56 km
- Tonara (Italy)
- 16 km
- Gavoi (Italy)
- 88 km
- Santa Maria (Italy)
- 21 km
- Costa Rei (Italy)
- 13 km
- Villasimius (Italy)
- 35 km
- Cagliari (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,560 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling Sardinia - Alghero to Cagliari via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling Sardinia - Alghero to Cagliari