Bicycling Italy's Lakes District
- Our saving
- US $ 3,505
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- Ann Roppo's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentYes it was. We were pleased with all of our accommodations, they are always comfy and centrally located in the city so ... Read more
- Pam Karlan's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our third Experience Plus tour (the others were the Camino and the Venice-Pisa trip). Once again, the trip was... Read more
- Michele Miller Nester's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentExperiencePlus bicycle tours is the best way to tour Italy! We were able to experience the culture and people of Italy ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour Begins on Lake Maggiore North of Milan
- Day 2: Ferry to Laveno, Bicycle to Lugano
- Day 3: Bicycle Lugano, Switzerland to Bellagio, Italy on Lake Como
- Day 4: Rest day on Lake Como
- Day 5: Ride to Lecco
- Day 6: Bicycle from Lecco to Bergamo
- Day 7: Tour Ends in Bergamo
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lake Maggiore is the starting point and Bergamo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $3,505 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3505 for Bicycling Italy's Lakes District, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 107 km.
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 7 km
- Laveno (Italy)
- 28 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Menaggio (Italy)
- 3 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 19 km
- Lecco (Italy)
- 28 km
- Bergamo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,505 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling Italy's Lakes District via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,356 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,403 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours