Bicycling the Vineyards of Alsace
- Our saving
- US $ 3,798
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- L. Smith's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have... Read more
- Nino mangione's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have taken 7 tours with ExperiencePlus and are hooked. The tour leaders are culturally knowledgeable and extremely ac... Read more
- William Hable's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is a great tour for those wanting to experience France and Germany at ground level. The daily destinations were sm... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet in Strasbourg
- Day 2: Ride to Saverne
- Day 3: Ride to Ingwiller and Parc Régional des Vosges du Nord
- Day 4: Ride the bike path to Molsheim and beyond to Obernai
- Day 5: Rest day visiting Obernay or ride to Mont Ste Odile
- Day 6: Bicycle the Alsace Wine Road
- Day 7: Pedal the Rhine Plain today or into the Vosges Mountains
- Day 8: Ride across the Rhine River to Germany and to Colmar
- Day 9: Tour Ends in Colmar
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Colmar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2018 the full payment of $3,798 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3798 for Bicycling the Vineyards of Alsace, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 139 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 33 km
- Saverne (France)
- 17 km
- Ingwiller (France)
- 46 km
- Obernai (France)
- 44 km
- Colmar (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,798 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling the Vineyards of Alsace via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,354 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,398 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours