Cycling the Languedoc
- Our saving
- US $ 3,505
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- L. Smith's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have... Read more
- Nino mangione's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have taken 7 tours with ExperiencePlus and are hooked. The tour leaders are culturally knowledgeable and extremely ac... Read more
- William Hable's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is a great tour for those wanting to experience France and Germany at ground level. The daily destinations were sm... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Nîmes
- Day 2: Bicycle from Nîmes to Anduze
- Day 3: Bicycle from Anduze to Ganges
- Day 4: Ride from Ganges to Mourèze
- Day 5: Bicycle around Lac du Salagou, go for a hike, or relax by the pool
- Day 6: Bicycle from Mourèze to Narbonne
- Day 7: Bicycle from Narbonne to Carcassonne
- Day 8: Tour ends in Carcassonne
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Nimes is the starting point and Carcassonne is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2018 the full payment of $3,505 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3505 for Cycling the Languedoc, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 227 km.
- Nimes (France)
- 38 km
- Anduze (France)
- 26 km
- Ganges (France)
- 46 km
- Moureze (France)
- 4 km
- Lac du Salagou (France)
- 60 km
- Narbonne (France)
- 53 km
- Carcassonne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,505 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling the Languedoc via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,422 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours