Cycling the Dordogne Plus! the Vineyards of Bordeaux
- Our saving
- US $ 4,480
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rather Poor
- LSL.Written on April 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have been the best. The company is family owned and was started by the parents of the current owners. They have been very accommodating. During tours, they offer cultural and historical information on a daily basis, have planned meals highlighting local cuisine, and have included boat rides or other tours to give a broader sense of the area. Safety meetings are always held before the first day of riding on each tour. And, they have chalk arrows!Show detailed ratings
- NMNinoWritten on October 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe have taken 7 tours with ExperiencePlus and are hooked. The tour leaders are culturally knowledgeable and extremely accommodating. The hotels are the best 3&4 stars available in the towns we visit and centrally located. They include the majority of dinners with exceptional food and they are very generous in supplying wine. The tours always include cultural activities like walking tours, sausage making, cooking classes. The tours often include visits to limited access sites. Everything is taken care of including care for dietary restrictions, physical limitations and so on. When you arrive at the day's destination your luggage in in your room and the only decision you have to make is "What to I want first a cold drink or a warm shower?".Show detailed ratings
- CynthiaWritten on September 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentGreat routes and organization; superhuman support, wonderful scenery, an unbelievable bargain - everything exceeded our expectations. Experience Plus! has touring down to an exact science, and they pull it off with great art.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Brive-la-Gaillarde, France
- Day 2: Bicycle to Rocamadour
- Day 3: Bicycle loop ride to Padirac and to Carrenac
- Day 4: Bicycle to 16th century Sarlat
- Day 5: Rest day in Sarlat
- Day 6: Loop ride from Sarlat and Canoe trip
- Day 7: Bicycle to Les Eyzies
- Day 8: Bicycle to Bergerac
- Day 9: Bicycle to St. Émilion
- Day 10: St. Émilion Loop
- Day 11: Tour ends in St. Émilion, France
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Brive-la-Gaillarde is the starting point and St Emilion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $4,480 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4480 for Cycling the Dordogne Plus! the Vineyards of Bordeaux, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 207 km.
- Brive-la-Gaillarde (France)
- 41 km
- Rocamadour (France)
- 12 km
- Padirac (France)
- 12 km
- Rocamadour (France)
- 33 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
- 16 km
- Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (France)
- 43 km
- Bergerac (France)
- 51 km
- St Emilion (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,480 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling the Dordogne Plus! the Vineyards of Bordeaux via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycling the Dordogne Plus! the Vineyards of Bordeaux