Cycling the Dordogne
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 20:39:54
- Our saving
- US $ 3,600
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- L. Smith's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have... Read more
- Nino mangione's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have taken 7 tours with ExperiencePlus and are hooked. The tour leaders are culturally knowledgeable and extremely ac... Read more
- William Hable's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is a great tour for those wanting to experience France and Germany at ground level. The daily destinations were sm... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cahors, France
- Day 2: Bicycle to Rocamadour
- Day 3: Bicycle loop ride to Padirac and to Carrenac
- Day 4: Bicycle to 16th century Sarlat
- Day 5: Rest day in Sarlat
- Day 6: Loop ride from Sarlat and Canoe trip
- Day 7: Tour ends in Sarlat
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycling the Dordogne
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Brive-la-Gaillarde7 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Sarlat-La-Caneda7 seats left$150USD $3,600
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Brive-la-Gaillarde7 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Sarlat-La-CanedaOnly 1 seat left$150USD $3,600
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Brive-la-Gaillarde is the starting point and Sarlat-La-Caneda is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $3,600 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3600 for Cycling the Dordogne , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 95 km.
- Brive-la-Gaillarde (France)
- 41 km
- Rocamadour (France)
- 12 km
- Padirac (France)
- 43 km
- Sarlat-La-Caneda (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling the Dordogne via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours