Best of Provence Plus! the Luberon and Aix-en-Provence
Gift of Travel Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 18 Dec 2017
- Our saving
- US $ 4,436
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- L. Smith's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have... Read more
- Nino mangione's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have taken 7 tours with ExperiencePlus and are hooked. The tour leaders are culturally knowledgeable and extremely ac... Read more
- William Hable's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is a great tour for those wanting to experience France and Germany at ground level. The daily destinations were sm... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Arles
- Day 2: Bicycle to St Rémy
- Day 3: Bicycle to Les Baux-de-Provence
- Day 4: Bicycle to St. Quentin la Poterie
- Day 5: Rest day in St. Quentin la Poterie
- Day 6: Bicycle to Vacqueyras
- Day 7: Optional rides through wine country
- Day 8: Bicycle to Fontaine-de-Vaucluse
- Day 9: Bicycle to Lourmarin
- Day 10: Bicycle to Aix-en-Provence
- Day 11: Tour ends in Aix-en-Provence, France
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shikira25th October 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Arles is the starting point and Aix-En-Provence is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2018 the full payment of $4,436 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4436 for Best of Provence Plus! the Luberon and Aix-en-Provence, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 221 km.
- Arles (France)
- 21 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 6 km
- Les Baux de Provence (France)
- 42 km
- Uzès (France)
- 58 km
- Vaison-la-Romaine (France)
- 36 km
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (France)
- 15 km
- Menerbes (France)
- 5 km
- Lacoste (France)
- 11 km
- Lourmarin (France)
- 27 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,436 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,627 tours in Europe
- covered by 174 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Provence Plus! the Luberon and Aix-en-Provence via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,198 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,033 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours