Bicycling the Islands of the Dalmatian Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 3,798
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rather Poor
- PGpeterWritten on May 28, 20154.5 - ExcellentTour operators and guides were very flexible in accomodating my desire to ride 2x the distance of the planned tour. They provided alternative routes with GPX and support as needed. Made it easy for me to ride independently at my own pace.Show detailed ratings
- LuluWritten on June 18, 20135.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I splurged on this bike tour for our 10th wedding anniversary, and we had such a fantastic experience that we've already started saving up for the next one. It was our first bike tour, and I can't imagine a better one. Experience Plus surpassed our every expectation. Our guides - Silvija, Ante and Cristina - were professional, hardworking and incredibly fun. Croatia is a gorgeous country, particularly on the coast, but Silvija, Ante and Cristina made them more than just pretty places. Because of their local and cycling expertise, the guides made every stop personal, sharing their insights, histories, etc. And did I mention fun? Those three elevated every day with their ceaseless patience, skill and great humor.In our research of bike touring companies prior to the trip, a slew of online reviews raved about the chalk arrows of Experience Plus. Now I understand why. Having the route chalked out every bit of the way allowed us complete independence during our cycling days. We were free to stop at coffee shops, scenic outlooks or wherever along the way - and frequently did. We didn't have to keep up with anyone else or worry about getting lost. That freedom was wonderful.As for the rest ... Scenery - wow. Biking routes - winding through small villages and overlooking the pinch-me-it-can't-really-be-that-blue Adriatic Sea. Food - plentiful and delicious, loads of fresh seafood and local wine, olives, cheese and cured meats. Accommodations - interesting, local and staffed with great folks, plus great views. Cultural education - plentiful, such a rich history in Croatia.We were fortunate to be sharing the trip with a truly outstanding group of international bike tour veterans. So bonus points to Experience Plus for attracting such adventurous, delightful clientele. My husband and I hope to follow in their footsteps (and pedal strokes) for many years to come.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Skradin, shuttles available from Split
- Day 2: Bike through Renaissance Sibenik to beach resort
- Day 3: Ride from Primošten to Trogir
- Day 4: Pedal from Trogir to Split, Ferry to Supetar
- Day 5: Loop ride from Postira
- Day 6: Postira to Bol
- Day 7: Ferry to the island of Hvar and ride to Hvar Town
- Day 8: Farewell!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Hvar Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $3,798 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3798 for Bicycling the Islands of the Dalmatian Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 181 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Skradin (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Primosten (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Supetar (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Postira (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Bol (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,798 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling the Islands of the Dalmatian Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling the Islands of the Dalmatian Coast