Bicycling the Islands of Dalmatia Plus! the South Coast
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 58:11:45
- Our saving
- US $ 4,843
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- KarenWritten on November 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience with breath-taking views, quaint villages, history and culture, hotels ranging from charming family-owned to beautiful resorts. The food was amazing, and the guides, Silvija, Ante, and Michela, were outstanding, beyond outstanding. Great bikes too!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Skradin, shuttle from the airport or pick up in Split
- Day 2: Bike through Renaissance Sibenik to Primoaten
- Day 3: Ride from Primoaten to Trogir
- Day 4: Pedal from Trogir to Split, Ferry to Supetar
- Day 5: Loop ride from Postira
- Day 6: Postira to Bol
- Day 7: Ferry to the island of Hvar and ride to Hvar Town
- Day 8: From Hvar to Kor ula
- Day 9: Loop ride on Kor ula Island
- Day 10: Kor ula to Vid
- Day 11: Bicycle from Vid to Mali Ston
- Day 12: Tour ends in Mali Ston
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $4,843 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4843 for Bicycling the Islands of Dalmatia Plus! the South Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 358 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Skradin (Croatia)
- 7 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Primosten (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Supetar (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,843 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling the Islands of Dalmatia Plus! the South Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling the Islands of Dalmatia Plus! the South Coast