Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:29:41
- Our saving
- US $ 3,696
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Regensburg and end in Budapest! With the bicycle tour Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Regensburg, Germany and 9 other destinations in Europe. Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- JeffreyWritten on August 16, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was an excellent tour through 4 countries of central Europe. There were sights to see almost every day. The hotels were all in the central part of each town or city we visited. This made sightseeing or restaurant hunting very convenient. One of the best features of this tour company is that you can go at your own pace. The guides use chalk arrows to guide you from town to town making a map almost unnecessary. With no pressure to "keep up with the group," one can really enjoy the sights along the way. This was our groups second trip with Experience Plus and I have no doubt that we will be on a third trip in the futureShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Vienna
- Day 2: Optional ride, guided walk in Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna to Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 4: Bratislava to Györ, Hungary
- Day 5: Bicycle Györ to Tata
- Day 6: Tata to Esztergom
- Day 7: Esztergom to Budapest
- Day 8: Bicycle Tour ends in Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Regensburg8 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$154USD $3,696
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Regensburg8 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$154USD $3,696
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Regensburg8 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$154USD $3,696
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Regensburg is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $3,696 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3696 for Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 583 km.
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 66 km
- Deggendorf (Germany)
- 46 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 92 km
- Duernstein (Austria)
- 67 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 65 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 84 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,696 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling the Danube: Vienna to Budapest