Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,734
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Regensburg and end in Vienna! With the bicycle tour Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Regensburg, Germany and 7 other destinations in Europe. Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- SSueWritten on September 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe participated in the tour from Regensburg, Germany to Vienna, Austria in July-August, 2017. This was an amazing adventure, full of beautiful scenery, delicious food and excellent accommodations! The tour leaders were incredibly positive, very enthusiastic and incredibly knowledgeable. Their careful attention to detail made for worry-free days of riding and for interesting and educational add-ons. The distances travelled each day were what we expected and the support while we were riding was tremendous -- the leaders made appropriate adjustments for the hot temperatures and provided some route changes to avoid construction. The daily map/fact sheets were well designed and informative. The set up of this tour allowed each participant to ride at whatever pace he/she wanted on any given day and we felt that we could see what we wanted to see without feeling pressured. Thanks for a wonderful and very memorable trip!!! We will most definitely go on another ExperiencePlus Tour!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Medieval Regensburg
- Day 2: Regensburg to Niederwinkling
- Day 3: Niederwinkling to Passau
- Day 4: Passau to Linz, Austria
- Day 5: Linz to Bad Kreuzen
- Day 6: Bad Kreuzen to Dürnstein
- Day 7: Dürnstein to Vienna
- Day 8: Bicycle tour ends in Vienna
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Regensburg8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$116USD $3,734
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Regensburg8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Vienna9 seats left$116USD $3,734
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Regensburg8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Vienna8 seats left$116USD $3,734
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Regensburg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $3,734 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3734 for Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 345 km.
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 66 km
- Deggendorf (Germany)
- 46 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 52 km
- Duernstein (Austria)
- 6 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 61 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,734 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bicycling the Danube from Germany to Vienna