The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:09:14
- Our saving
- US $ 2,370
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Istanbul and end in Birecik! With the discovery tour Turkey Encounters, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Istanbul, Turkey and 12 other destinations in Turkey. Turkey Encounters includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Encounters Travel:Write a review
- Review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour was really well put together, a great mix of memorial service for ANZAC as well as a great holiday to Turkey. ... Read more
- Veena Lawrence's review about another Encounters Travel tour4.0 - GoodWe were not given accurate information by Encounters Travel. While this was being resolved, my parents experienced harassment and... Read more
- Shanthi Sivananthan's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was very good and covered most of the sights that I wanted to see. The City tour on day 2 was only for half day... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Istanbul. Transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Istanbul. Old city tour
- Day 3: Gallipoli battlefields and memorials tour
- Day 4: Tour of Troy and the Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5: Kusadasi. Ephesus Roman ruins tour
- Day 6: Drive to Pamukkale and Hieropolis
- Day 7: Pamukkale. Drive to Fethiye
- Day 8: Fethiye
- Day 9: Fethiye. Drive to Antalya via Kayakoy
- Day 10: Aspendos and Manavgat waterfalls
- Day 11: Drive to Konya
- Day 12: Sultanhani Caravanserai and Cappadocia
- Day 13: Cappadocia. Pigeon & Love Valleys and Underground City
- Day 14: Drive to Ankara & Istanbul
- Day 15: Istanbul. Free time. Transfer to airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Istanbul is the starting point and Birecik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,370 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2370 for Turkey Encounters, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,139 km.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 243 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 37 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 246 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 549 km
- Mt Nemrut (Turkey)
- 1,074 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 728 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 665 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,370 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Turkey Encounters via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours