Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Marrakesh! With the discovery tour Moroccan Mosaics, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Marrakesh, Morocco and 14 other destinations in Morocco. Moroccan Mosaics includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
- Rather Poor
- ElenaWritten on April 29, 20144.5 - ExcellentI went on the Spicy Tagine tour to Morocco in March 2014, and I must say I enjoyed it a lot, every day was full of new experiences, new places and new emotions. Our group was just the right size - 14 people, from different countries, more or less the same age (which is important, you know), we made friends very quickly and enjoyed each other's company... keeping in touch after the trip. Our guide Zou-Zou, a very open and cheerful person, somehow managed to make everyone feel happy:). I think that the tour programme is well-thought-out. It covers mostly all interesting sights in Marrakech and southern Morocco. A very good combination of history, culture, nature and entertaining. And 3 days in Essaouira in the end of the trip is a perfect time for relaxation before going back home. I really think that adding Essaouira to the trip helps understand how diverse this beautiful country is. So if you have an opportunity to stay in Morocco for 12 days, I would recommend you to go there as well. As for the hotels where we stayed during the trip - I liked most of them, but for the hotels in Tinerhir (which was more basic) and in Zagora (maybe I just had bad luck with the room). Breakfast could also be more varied in southern Morocco hotels. The time in a berber desert camp was an exciting & unique experience: camel ride to the desert to see the sunset, stargazing was awesome, a night in a berber tent... well, the last one was really less exciting for me, but I know many people who enjoyed it:). The whole trip is very well organized, so you don't need to worry about anything, just enjoy a good company and a fabulous country of Morocco. Huge thanks & looking forward to another trip with Encounters Travel, next time to Nepal:).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Arrive into Marrakech, transfer to hotel
- DAY 2 Marrakech, city tour
- DAY 3 Atlas Mountains, Tizi N'Tichka Col, Dades Canyon
- DAY 4 Todra Gorge, Berber desert camp, sunset camel ride.
- DAY 5 Draa Valley, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou
- DAY 6 Taliouine Kasbah, Taroudant walled market town
- DAY 7 Agadir, coastal drive, Essaouira.
- DAY 8 Essaouira free time. Drive to Marrakech.
- DAY 9 Marrakech. Free time. Transfer to the airport
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are required for this tour to run?
We require a minimum of 3 passengers to book, in order for this tour to push through.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Moroccan Mosaics, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,293 km.
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 71 km
- Tizi N'Tichka (Morocco)
- 142 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
- 31 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 6 km
- Erg Chebbi (Morocco)
- 30 km
- Rissani (Morocco)
- 17 km
- Erfoud (Morocco)
- 259 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,225 tours in Africa
- covered by 122 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moroccan Mosaics via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moroccan Mosaics