North Island Adventure Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Haka Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Tongariro National Park
- Behold Waitomo's glowworm caves
- Go whitewater rafting down Kaituna River
- Hike the famous Tongariro Crossing
- Enjoy the best of Wellington
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Auckland to Coromandel
- Day 2: Coromandel to Rotorua
- Day 3: Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua to Murupara
- Day 5: Murupara to Taupō
- Day 6: Taupo
- Day 7: Taupō to Wellington
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- IMimam· March 13th, 2020the tour was good but they can add more activities io some idle times.Trip date: February 2020
- MDMark· February 24th, 2020Brilliant company with a very personal approach to guiding, effectively becoming one of the group most of the time. The small group size and mostly solo travellers means that a group of strangers leave as close friends after the trip. It clear that Haka... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Pia· February 9th, 2020Definitely do it! The hostels can be harsh and things might not be always 100% organised but you get to experience NZ in such a unique way that makes it all worthwhile.Trip date: December 2019
- AAlvinParker· January 31st, 2020Do it. 14 out of 16 were solo travelers and we all got along great. Most were in their 20s, some in 30s and 40s, 2 were in the 50s and the couple were 65 and we all became friends. The younger ones liked to play music (on the bus) more than the older... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- BBlaise· January 12th, 2020A really great tour to introduce you to the North Island. Perfect to see as much as possible in 7 days. We really enjoyed all of the activity options and freedom to pick and choose what you like.Trip date: January 2020
- NYNicole· January 10th, 2020It was actually the most epic trip I have ever had the opportunity to go on, and that is saying something. The trip was flawless, Louisa our tour guide was rad and punctual with all our activities. Bravo guys and gals. I am impressed. Thank you.Trip date: December 2019
- AAnnaSeibert· January 9th, 2020Great way to get around the island in a small group - however, accomodation does not always meet the standards and activities could be better scheduledTrip date: January 2020
- DDemiWeeks· January 7th, 2020100% Recommend this tour to anyone who is thinking of doing it. My partner and I had a fantastic timeTrip date: December 2019
- MMeganRoets· January 6th, 2020Absolutely go for it- the guides know the good photo spots and know what they’re on about when telling stories/giving info on a placeTrip date: December 2019
- Ellie· December 5th, 2019I had the best time on haka tours.Trip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday8 Aug, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday30 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday5 Sep, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday25 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday18 Nov, 2021EnglishWednesday24 Nov, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Dec, 2021$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday11 Jan, 2022$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday4 Feb, 2022$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday22 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday28 Feb, 2022$1,1470% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Do I need a visa?
- What items on the posted itinerary are included in the price?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring New Zealand
- New Zealand Travel Guide
- Best 2 Week New Zealand Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- New Zealand from Auckland
- New zealand Adventure
- Small group tour
- 7 days New zealand
- From Auckland to Wellington
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Adventure tours
- New Zealand North Island tours
- New Zealand tours
- Australia/Oceania tours
- New Zealand North Island