North Island Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 835
- +9 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Behold Waitomo's glowworm caves
- Go whitewater rafting down Kaituna River
- Hike the famous Tongariro Crossing
- Enjoy the best of Wellington
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Haka Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland to Coromandel
- Day 2 Coromandel to Rotorua
- Day 3 Rotorua
- Day 4 Rotorua to Murupara
- Day 5 Murupara to Taupō
- Day 6 Taupo
- Day 7 Taupō to Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NicolaWritten on August 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great for solo travelling as you meet great people. Your guide makes sure everyone is included.Review collected by Haka Tours
- AlyssaWritten on May 9, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had a blast on this tour. Felt like we got so much for the price. Our tour guide was accommodating and made many surprise stops along the way. For any of the activities that you really want to do, make sure you book them in advance. We had decided to book... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora Alyssa, thank you so much for your great review of Haka Tours! We're so pleased that Rhys showed you the best of the North Island. Yes, it is better to book ahead of time any of the activities you know you definitely want to do, but there is also the flexibility to book as you go, although, as you say, the Hobbiton tour is a popular add-on. We certainly hope we get to show you around the South Island. Thank you for being part of the Haka whanau!
- MaryWritten on April 28, 20195.0 - Excellent
Thank you, Haka Tours, for the best vacation I've ever had. The adventures, immersion of Maori culture, and friendships formed were all more than I could've asked for.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Mary! Thanks for this fantastic 5 star review of Haka Tours! We're super pleased that Rhys showed you the very best of the North Island and you got to know Aotearoa/New Zealand and made new friends from across the globe on your travels! Best wishes and thanks for taking the time to review us!
- RRRifkyWritten on April 23, 20194.0 - Good
Nice holida.y. Will do it next time for south island adventure!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Rifky! Thanks so much for your great review. We're so glad we could show you some of the best parts of the North Island. We look forward to showing you the best of the South Island for your next Haka Tour!
- TTanisWritten on April 21, 20194.5 - Excellent
The tour was a great way to see the north island in a short period of time. Louisa was fantastic as a guide! It felt like being on a road trip with friends and there were always fun stops along the way.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Tanis! Thank you so much for your great review of our one-week tour of the North Island highlights! We're very happy you enjoyed your time with Louisa and made new friends on your journey. We hope we can welcome you back on tour again soon!
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20194.5 - Excellent
New Zealand's North Island is well worth a visit!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewWe're so glad you got to see it with us! Happy travels!
- NNicholasLenfordWritten on April 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
Our tour guide Si was super awesome to travel with. He was very patient with the group, always very accommodating to people's requests, and has a depth of knowledge about New Zealand and all the places we traveled. I had so much fun and I will recommend... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Nicholas! Thank you so much for your five star review of Haka Tours and the North Island Adventure Tour. Yes, Si is a legend with an amazing knowledge of Aotearoa, and we'll be sure to pass on this feedback to him.
- KKelWritten on April 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great tour with a knowledgable, friendly and informative guide, Louisa was amazing, and showed us added extras on tour too, highly recommendShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Kel! Thank you so much for your five-star review of our North Island Adventure with Louisa! We're so glad you had a lovely time and we're thrilled that Louisa showed you so much of our country. We hope we get to travel with you again!
- AAnonymousWritten on March 22, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour and great guide.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewThanks for your great feedback for your North Island Adventure Tour with Haka Tours! We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us.
- CFCherylWritten on March 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Best tour guide ever!!!! Helpful, knowledgeable, & made the trip fantastic!Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Cheryl! We're so pleased you rate Haka Tours with five stars! We always strive to give the best NZ tour experience, and we're glad that Benny could show you some NZ highlights. Best wishes for your future travels!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a full list of accommodations available for the Amplified NZ tour, as the accommodations change so frequently. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. However, a couple of examples of accommodations they use for this tour are the Haka hotel in Newmarket and YHA Hostel in Wellington - hopefully, this can give you a better idea of the kind of accommodation you can expect on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes at approximately 6 pm at YHA Hostel in Wellington. Luckily, you accommodation on the last night of the tour is included, so feel free to party with your new travel buddies and treat yourself to a lie-in in the morning, where your tour ends after breakfast.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at 8 am on the first day of the tour, from the tour operator's very own Haka Hotel in Auckland (located in Newmarket on Manukau road). As this tour has such an early start, you can choose to stay in the hotel the night before the tour starts, which gives you a relaxed start to your Haka experience. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour, you will stop by the famous Hot Water Beach, which thousands visit each year to dig their own personal hot tub.
- Experience the very best of the North Island of NZ
- Visit New Zealand - Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime
- The Ultimate New Zealand Road Trip with Haka Tours
- Haka Tours - Small Group Adventure Tours
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a typical Kiwi male who loves to explore. I thrive on challenge and live by the rule there is no..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
North Island Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$26USD $835
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Auckland7 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$26USD $835
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Auckland7 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Auckland7 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Auckland7 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Auckland7 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$27USD $866
- MondayDec 23, 2019from Auckland7 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Wellington6 seats left$27USD $866
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 October 2019, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Haka Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Haka Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Haka Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 32 km
- Hot Water Beach (New Zealand)
- 13 km
- Whitianga (New Zealand)
- 9 km
- Cathedral Cove (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 140 km
- Murupara (New Zealand)
- 53 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $835 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North Island Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 52 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North Island Adventure Tour