- Our saving
- US $ 1,343
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the breathtaking landscape of Morocco
- Wander through impressive Mosque’s in Casablanca
- Enjoy a Couscous cooking class
- Walk the historic souks of Marrakech
- Rather Poor
- LSLisaWritten on May 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide/driver, Abdou Benhamou, was the highlight of the trip. He made it a magical experience. He was very helpful and went way beyond his job to ensure that all of four of us were looked after and were enjoying our trip. He was professional and... Read more
- JJulienneUmaliWritten on June 2, 20183.0 - Average
Our trip was 12 day customized tour of "Moroccan Melodies". We paid extra in order to see Chefchaouen and Essouira. What we got was a 3 hour evening experience to explore Chefchaoen, and a day trip to Essouira with a tour guide (4 hours experience in the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear Julienne, Thank you for your review about your customised tour with us in Morocco. As you have noted in your review there were a couple of parts of the trip that didn't go to plan or as we would have liked. The Midelt cooking demonstration in particular was not at all run as it should have been and the hygiene issues were unacceptable. We stopped arranging anything else there immediately after you contacted us about it during your tour and now offer this kind of experience in a completely different location. The time in Chefchaouen was limited due to some confused communication with your guide and we did provide a refund in relation to this shortened time after you returned from the tour. We were pleased to hear how happy you were with your guide after that though. Unfortunately transport costs in particular for private tours for just one or two people in Morocco do make tailor-made tours that cover a lot of ground quite expensive. The extra cost that you mention was in part to add in the extra locations of Chefchaouen and Essaouira, but was also based on the difference between the pricing of the original group tour itinerary (where we may hold hotel allocations and get different rates from the hotels), and a completely private and more flexible tour, run on different dates. Tipping is also something that we do advise about in advance and cover in the tour notes, and is something that is expected by guides in this part of the world as a personal gesture from their clients, on top of their general wage and the daily tour arrangements. It is certainly a different way of working to what we may be used to back home, but it is normal in this part of the world. Again, thank you for choosing to travel with us in Morocco and for taking the time to review your experience.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca / Rabat / Volubolis / Meknes
- Day 3: Fez. City tour
- Day 4: Fez / Midelt / Cous cous cooking class
- Day 5: Erg Chebbi sand dunes / camel ride / Berber desert camp
- Day 6: Tinghir, Todra Gorge, Ouarzazate
- Day 7: Ait Benhaddou, Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley
- Day 8: Marrakech, City tour
- Day 9: Marrakech. Departure transfer to the airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Encounters Travel
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a minimum number of people required for this trip to depart?
Yes, it is required a minimum of 3 people for this tour to operate.
Is this a guaranteed trip? What is the minimum number of people this trip needs to depart?
The tour requires a minimum of 3 travellers to operate a departure. If you are 3 or more travellers, we will gladly accept your booking.
Can I skip the camel ride on day 5?
Please note that the camel ride isn't compulsory. You'll be transferred to the desert camp by jeep and then for those who choose to participate, you'll join a camel ride from here.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$229$1,639-14%USD $1,410
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$229$1,639-14%USD $1,410
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$206$1,549-13%USD $1,343
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$229$1,639-14%USD $1,410
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$229$1,639-14%USD $1,410
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$229$1,639-14%USD $1,410
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$229$1,639-14%USD $1,410
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$206$1,549-13%USD $1,343
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$206$1,549-13%USD $1,343
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Casablanca9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Tinghir10+ seats left$206$1,549-13%USD $1,343
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Tinghir is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1343 for Moroccan Melodies, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Erfoud (Morocco)
- 45 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 152 km
- Tinghir (Morocco)
- 47 km
- Boumalne du Dades (Morocco)
- 100 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,471 tours in Africa
- covered by 462 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moroccan Melodies via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moroccan Melodies