- Our saving
- US $ 1,286
- Discover the breathtaking landscape of Morocco
- Wander through impressive Mosque’s in Casablanca
- Enjoy a Couscous cooking class
- Walk the historic souks of Marrakech
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Encounters Travel:Write a review
- Bradley Clay's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent we saw a lot of different places and a lot of history was given about thee places from the tour g... Read more
- Muhammad Hamid's review about another Encounters Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentOverall an excellent tour that I am happy to have booked. The guide was friendly and had a thorough knowledge of the cou... Read more
- Jennifer Langdon's review about another Encounters Travel tour4.0 - GoodMy time on the Imperial Cities tour in Morocco was great, due in particular to our guide Amin. He was professional, yet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca / Rabat / Volubolis / Meknes
- Day 3: Fez. City tour
- Day 4: Fez / Midelt / Cous cous cooking class
- Day 5: Erg Chebbi sand dunes / camel ride / Berber desert camp
- Day 6: Tinghir, Todra Gorge, Ouarzazate
- Day 7: Ait Benhaddou, Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley
- Day 8: Marrakech, City tour
- Day 9: Marrakech. Departure transfer to the airport
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is there a minimum number of people required for this trip to depart?
Yes, it is required a minimum of 3 people for this tour to operate.
- November 1, 2016
Is this a guaranteed trip? What is the minimum number of people this trip needs to depart?
The tour requires a minimum of 3 travellers to operate a departure. If you are 3 or more travellers, we will gladly accept your booking.
- October 1, 2016
Can I skip the camel ride on day 5?
Please note that the camel ride isn't compulsory. You'll be transferred to the desert camp by jeep and then for those who choose to participate, you'll join a camel ride from here.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMar 4, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,393
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to Marrakesh6 seats left$173$1,459-12%USD $1,286
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayApr 15, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayApr 22, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,423
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Casablanca9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$36USD $1,393
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $1,286 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1286 for Moroccan Melodies, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Erfoud (Morocco)
- 45 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 152 km
- Tinghir (Morocco)
- 47 km
- Boumalne du Dades (Morocco)
- 100 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,286 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,074 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moroccan Melodies via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Moroccan Melodies tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5,060 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Africa tours