- Our saving
- US $ 1,393
- Discover the breathtaking landscape of Morocco
- Wander through impressive Mosque’s in Casablanca
- Enjoy a Couscous cooking class
- Walk the historic souks of Marrakech
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Encounters Travel:Write a review
- Alexis Zahner's review about another Encounters Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was good, the guide was really friendly and knowledgable. Some days are a little too jam packed with sightse... Read more
- Ibrahim Smoured's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI have enjoyed my trip in Morocco I learnt all the history about Morocco and Berber. The transportation was excellent a... Read more
- Lina Patel's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I had a really great time. However we felt as if the price of the trip was really expensive towards the e... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca / Rabat / Volubolis / Meknes
- Day 3: Fez. City tour
- Day 4: Fez / Midelt / Cous cous cooking class
- Day 5: Erg Chebbi sand dunes / camel ride / Berber desert camp
- Day 6: Tinghir / Todra Gorge / Ouarzazate
- Day 7: Ait Benhaddou, Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley
- Day 8: Marrakech / City tour
- Day 9: Marrakech. Departure transfer to the airport
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is there a minimum number of people required for this trip to depart?
Yes, it is required a minimum of 3 people for this tour to operate.
- November 1, 2016
Is this a guaranteed trip? What is the minimum number of people this trip needs to depart?
The tour requires a minimum of 3 travellers to operate a departure. If you are 3 or more travellers, we will gladly accept your booking.
- October 1, 2016
Can I skip the camel ride on day 5?
Please note that the camel ride isn't compulsory. You'll be transferred to the desert camp by jeep and then for those who choose to participate, you'll join a camel ride from here.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayOct 21, 2017from CasablancaSundayOct 29, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,3930 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from CasablancaSundayNov 12, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from CasablancaSundayNov 26, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from CasablancaSundayDec 10, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
- FridayDec 22, 2017from CasablancaSaturdayDec 30, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,42310+ spaces left
- ThursdayDec 28, 2017from CasablancaFridayJan 5, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,42310+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 13, 2018from CasablancaSundayJan 21, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 27, 2018from CasablancaSundayFeb 4, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 10, 2018from CasablancaSundayFeb 18, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from CasablancaSundayMar 4, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,39310+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2017 the full payment of $1,393 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1393 for Moroccan Melodies, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 297 km
- Erfoud (Morocco)
- 42 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 150 km
- Tinghir (Morocco)
- 47 km
- Boumalne du Dades (Morocco)
- 100 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,393 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,012 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moroccan Melodies via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Moroccan Melodies tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4,680 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Africa tours