- Our saving
- US $ 1,687
- Tel Aviv
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RRichardHarrisWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentRange of things we saw, the excellent guide and other tour membersShow detailed ratings
- TSThomasWritten on February 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt is a little scary when you live in the USA and book a tour with UK company out of London. Let me tell you this was one of the best experiences my wife and I have ever had. Everything went off lperfectly. From the tour guide to the airport shuttle drivers, everyone performed their duties flawlessly and with great courtesy. Would highly recommend it to anyone and plan to use them again in the future.Show detailed ratings
- DWDebraWritten on February 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur trip surpassed our expectations. we found our tour guide, Hilik, to be very knowledgeable and very willing to assist if anyone had special needs.Show detailed ratings
- JRJamesWritten on October 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn excellent tour with an experienced and helpful guide, Hilik Silfin, who not only explained the historical significance of what we were seeing but related this to current experiences of life in Israel. good accommodation and efficient transfers made this a real trip of a life-time.Show detailed ratings
- JMJamesWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur 10 day tour of Israel revealed the astounding layers of history (modern and ancient), culture, and sights. Our tour guide, Hilik, did an outstanding job balancing the secular with the religious, history and opinion, levity and seriousness. Several times he adjusted the schedule to make sure we saw things well, and the bus driver took longer, scenic routes. The only criticism was that the tour was a bit large (36 to 42).We never felt unsafe, and were always stimulated by the expected and unexpected. Great tour that informs, entertains, and challenges your beliefs.Show detailed ratings
- HJHugoWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentEverything was very good. Just as advertisedShow detailed ratings
- ClareWritten on November 7, 20164.0 - GoodWe had a group of fourteen ranging in ages from 24 to 89 from all over the world and it was amazing! Almost everyone had booked through different agencies and then been outsourced again so that was a little confusing. For example when booking the tour the afternoon at the dead sea was included but on arrival the paper work I received said I would have to pay extra. In the end everything that I expected was included and the only point that could improve the tour would be to have at least a half day in Tel Aviv included. Our guide/bus driver was Haim and he was fantastic, for the first three days he had a lot of people off side.Show detailed ratings
- BBillWritten on March 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentI hardly know where to begin. Our group was small consisting of only 11 (eight Americans, two Brits and one Aussie) combined together from six travel agencies. We got along marvelously largely due to our guide and driver Doron Hoffman. The Mercedes bus/van which would seat 15 or 16 was new and always clean and neat and very comfortable. Ours was a Holy Land Christian tour and the sites we visited were just amazing - right out of the Bible, supported with Scripture. We had a couple of requests not on the itinerary, one a camel ride, that Doron very graciously accommodated. We, the whole group feel the same, can not say enough about Doron. He has a great sense of humor, is very proud of Israel and is extremely knowledgeable! His English is probably better than mine and he is conversant in all subjects concerning Israel from society and cultural, to history, to politics, to the Bible and the many many sites we visited. We will be taking another trip to Israel and it will be with Rent a Guide Israel Tours and Doron Hoffman!!!Show detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on March 15, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis tour gets five glorious stars! Our guide, Doron, has degrees in history and archaeology and was a wealth of knowledge. We saw so many historical and biblical sites -- too numerous to mention but all the major Holy sites that I have read about since I was a child. This was a very moving experience for me.Show detailed ratings
- MBMichaelWritten on April 8, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour, planned at the last minute for us, far surpassed our expectations. We got to see almost every site we had hoped to see, and our tour guide Yossi Gellem was amazing - his knowledge and experience made the entire tour fun and educational at the same time. I would totally recommend this tour to anyone who has never been to Israel or who wants to learn about the most important cities and places of the country.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Tel Aviv
- Day 2: Caesarea, Megiddo, Haifa, Acre
- Day 3: Tiberias, Capernaum, Banias
- Day 4: Nazareth, Beit Shean
- Day 5: Jerusalem - Old City
- Day 6: Jerusalem – New City and Bethlehem
- Day 7: Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea
- Day 8: Departure airport transfer
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is this a big or a small group tour?
This one is a small group tour.
- December 1, 2016
What are the places/activities included on the itinerary and what is not included?
What is included on the itinerary:
- The excavations, tunnels and underground crypt at the Crusader - The remains of Herod's cliff-top fortress at MASADA (via cable car)
- Mount Zion Upper room (room of the last supper) in JERUSALEM
- The caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found at QUMRAN
- The Church of Annunciation in NAZARETH
What is not included:
- Stop and visit JERICHO (the oldest city in the world)
- Walk the steps at the Gardens at HAIFA, but only a panoramic view of the gardens is part of the itinerary.
- October 1, 2016
What is the accomodation set up for solo travellers?
Please note that if you are travelling on this tour as a single passenger, the single room supplement will apply. If you'd like to share a room then we can take note of this and should a same gender room share become available, the single supplement can be removed/refunded closer to departure.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$243$1,969-12%USD $1,726
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$265$2,049-13%USD $1,784
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$265$2,049-13%USD $1,784
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$265$2,049-13%USD $1,784
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ShekelIsrael and Palestinian Territory
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tel Aviv is the starting point and Jerusalem is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,687 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1687 for Biblical Israel, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 52 km
- Caesarea (Israel)
- 25 km
- Haifa (Israel)
- 53 km
- Acre (Israel)
- 13 km
- Galilee (Israel)
- 24 km
- Tiberias (Israel)
- 6 km
- Sea of Galilee (Israel)
- 29 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
- 95 km
- Jericho (Palestinian Territory)
- 36 km
- Dead Sea (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,687 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Biblical Israel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Biblical Israel