Croatia Sailing - 8 Days
- +7 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Rather Poor
- TFTrudyWritten on September 30, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The crew were especially attentive, especially Ante. The optional tours were badly organised as no one knew who, when, where to meet and we had to keep asking for details. Although Caroline was a lovely person, she was badly organised with little knowledge... Read more
- JHJulieWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic! Crew on the boat were awesome and the food was great too. Met some great people
- NastassjaWritten on October 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was just what I needed. Great value for money and an amazing crew and staff. Great breakfast and lunch. Open clear beautiful waters are the necessary components of a great vacation. The cabin rooms are rather small so don't expect 5-star bed.... Read more
- ColinWritten on September 28, 20152.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
M/S Ribic. Cabin was on small size and the loo was tiny. Shower was detachable sink tap with poor water pressure. Crew were friendly cook was great made all meals delicious We had one English speaking crew. Another would have been helpful. WiFi was off... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split - Makarska
- Day 2: Mljet
- Day 3: Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Sipan/Trstenik
- Day 5: Korcula
- Day 6: Hvar
- Day 7: Brac
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of ship will be used on this tour?
Expat Explore Travel exclusively uses the Ms Dalmatinac and the MS Stoncica (or similar) ships on the Croatia Sailing Comfort tour. Featuring bunk beds and private / en-suite facilities, the ships carry a maximum of 22 people in 11 twin cabins split between 3 levels (under deck/main deck/top deck). An additional supplement is payable for the upper deck cabins (subject to availability).
Can we have a tripple occupancy accommodation?
There are no options for a third bed in the same cabin, so those with an odd number of
travellers someone will have to share with another passenger or pay for a whole cabin. The ships also feature sun deck and other outdoor common areas for sunbathing and relaxing plus the bar and dinning room area.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah, 55 years old31st October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia Sailing - 8 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing - 8 Days