- Our saving
- US $ 600
- Explore the vibrant Menara Gardens
- Stroll through the Todgha Gorges
- Visit majestic sand dunes in Merzouga
- Discover the amber landscape of Rabat
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LOLisaWritten on October 3, 20173.5 - GoodMorocco is an amazing country to visit, but I don't recommend you do it through Travel Talk. While our tour guide, Hicham, was great, the poor customer service and misinformation on Travel Talk's end was frustrating enough to make me never want to book a tour with them again. Some issues were minor and more tolerable (such as being promised four-star hotels with shampoo and blow dryers every night of the tour, when that was far from the truth), but others stood out as significant problems. I'm not going to exhaustively list every single issue, but two of the most major ones were: 1) Requesting a twin room, getting put in a triple, and Travel Talk booking a hotel that doesn't even have triple rooms available... which meant that the best option was actually sharing the same bed with one of my roommates for two nights. 2) Blatant false advertising on the website regarding activities that are included in the tour price vs. excluded. And instead of admitting the misinformation on their website, they quietly changed it after enough of our group complained without apologizing or acknowledging it, pretending like it said that on the website all along (we all have screenshots and printouts of the website information from before they changed it).Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Lisa, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. Can you please send your feed back to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org , all points you have brought up will be investigated and one of our customer service rep will be able to get back to you once the investigation is finalized. Thank you.
- MMelissaWritten on October 2, 20173.0 - AverageThe Essential Morocco tour was my first and last experience with this company. While the tour guide and Morocco itself were both lovely, me and the other ladies on my tour were very upset at TTT's management of our tour. The biggest and most inexcusable problem was the issue of inclusions vs exclusions: our itinerary online clearly stated you could chose between a 4x4 ride or a camel ride in the desert, and that it was included in the tour price. The understanding was that if you wanted to do both activities, you'd have to pay for the second one. During the tour, we were told that neither activity was included. When we queried this with the agency, instead of owning up to their mistake, they changed the wording on their website and acted as if we didn't know what we were talking about. Luckily, we kept screenshots and printouts of the text before they changed it, but the fact that they would stoop to this level shows that they are a company who won't admit to mistakes and doesn't care that it has misled customers. Another problem worth mentioning relates to the hotel rooms. I asked for a twin room, as did 2 of the other ladies on the tour. Yet because we were an odd number, we were given a triple room. That's not what pissed us off - what upset us was that 2 of the hotels TTT booked did not even have triple rooms, meaning that, for one night. one of us had to sleep on a mattress that was clearly inferior (as they'd just quickly chucked it into the room to satisfy our demand). Even worse, because one of these mattresses was so hard and didn't even have a pillow, 2 of us ended up sharing a bed for 2 nights. If Travel Talk is going to put people into triple rooms without checking with them, then they should have the courtesy to use hotels that provide this kind of accommodation. It's simple logic. (And while we're on this point about hotels, don't believe them when they say it's all 4-star accommodation.) There were other small issues but these are the two that I want to share, because I believe that more people should be aware of their horrid customer service and utter lack of disregard for us travellers.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Melissa, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. Our customer service department has received your mail today , they have investigated all the points you have brought up to our attention, they have completed their investigation , you should be receiving a reply back from them before the end of business day. Thank you.
- BrunaWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent. Everything I expected and more. Very well organized and everything that was planned was carried out perfectly. The tour guide, Youssef was amazing. I traveled with my mom (61 years old) and the age was definitely not an issue with what we did during the tour - highly recommended even for those outside the "age range"!Show detailed ratings
- BKBridgetWritten on August 15, 20171.0 - BadI was really disappointed I wrote an email about this experience and how it went very badly and didn't hear back from anyone . We were always running late didn't make many of the supposed sights in time or only 1 minute to take a photo and YALLA YALLA back in the van. I didn't get to have my buy dates or nuts or rose oil or have an authentic hamman. We stayed in dilapidated hotels and were not permitted to go out of our own accord to actually see the sights Worst of all I had all my cash stole from my purse in Fez or back in the hotel in marrakesh. The door swipe key didn't work in marrakesh hotel room (which was also disconcerting) , so perhaps someone had tampered with it and broken in Or it was the cleaners in fez as we stayed 2 nights so I had unpacked properly Failing that it was the driver when we left our bags in the van I know it was there the first day in our hotel in Fez, as I counted the $ as I unpacked my bags. So it was either taken in the room or on the tour bus. The tour guide knew I had large amounts of cash as he asked to see it (Which I found disconcerting but I had no choice as he claimed to be helping me find a place to change it...) I was unable to change any of my $ throughout the trip so had it with me in my purse My NZ$700 cash that I had saved up for years of teaching yoga & €200, plus my apple headphones were taken from my purse I told my travel insurance company and they have said there is nothing they can do and to contact you as it happened in Morroco. Please contact me immediately regarding this very upsetting matterShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Bridget, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. We were already in email contact with you regarding your complaints about the itinerary and food in March/April, but of course, as you are a valued customer, we are happy to review this again. However, we could not action the issue with the stolen money as we did not receive any message about this until now, 5 months after the tour. Please be sure that this is a very serious issue and we will investigate that with all available means and get back to you as soon as possible in the already existing email conversation of your complaint. In the meanwhile, if you have any further question, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
- RachWritten on June 8, 20173.5 - GoodA wonderful way to see the country, but be ready for a big group filled with Aussies.Show detailed ratings
- AmandaWritten on August 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour, fantastic guide! The tour leader has provided a very interesting perspective on Moroccan life. This was my most amazing cultural experience. Highly recommend it!Show detailed ratings
- DavidWritten on June 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide and driver have been very friendly, helpful and extremely informative throughout our tour. We have thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Morocco and will recommend both Morocco and Travel Talk to friends/family.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Menara Gardens, Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 3: Ait Ben Haddou, Quarzazate, Merzauga
- Day 4: Merzauga, Fes
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes, Rabat, Casablanca
- Day 7: Casablanca, Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
If we arrive late on Day 1, is it feasible to still join the tour?
You may miss the group meeting but you can catch up with your group later in the evening or next day during early breakfast.
- February 1, 2017
Will there be any airport transport available?
The transfers are available from 05:30am until 23:30pm on the first day.
- December 1, 2016
What is the average age of travellers on this tour?
This tour is an open age and it accepts anyone from 18 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayNov 11, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$409Price$1,118-37%USD $709+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayNov 25, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$409Price$1,118-37%USD $709+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayDec 9, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$409Price$1,118-37%USD $709+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- TuesdayDec 19, 2017from MarrakeshTuesdayDec 26, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$518Price$1,118-46%USD $600+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- MondayDec 25, 2017from MarrakeshMondayJan 1, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$556Price$1,198-46%USD $643+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayJan 13, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$518Price$1,118-46%USD $600+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayJan 27, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$518Price$1,118-46%USD $600+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayFeb 10, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$518Price$1,118-46%USD $600+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayFeb 24, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$518Price$1,118-46%USD $600+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayMar 10, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$537Price$1,158-46%USD $621+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2017 the full payment of $600 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $600 for Essential Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 275 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 338 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 169 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,014 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 33 travellers have already met
before they left for Essential Morocco tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Morocco