Costa Brava Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 4,870
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One: Welcome to Catalonia
- Day Two: The Plains of Catalonia
- Day Four: The Wild Coast of Costa Brava
- Day Five: Braving the Costa Brava
- Day Six: Adios to Catalonia
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Girona is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2017 the full payment of $4,870 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4870 for Costa Brava Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 353 km.
- Girona (Spain)
- 29 km
- Palamos (Spain)
- 8 km
- Calella de Palafrugell (Spain)
- 4 km
- Llafranc (Spain)
- 8 km
- Palamos (Spain)
- 20 km
- Llagostera (Spain)
- 13 km
- Sant Feliu de Guixols (Spain)
- 23 km
- Peratallada (Spain)
- 3 km
- Ullastret (Spain)
- 4 km
- Palau-sator (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,870 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Costa Brava Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours