Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip - Includes FREE Camel Ride
- Hike through Kings Canyon
- Enjoy a sunset dinner
- Take in stunning landscapes of Kata Tjuta
- Sunrise climb on Ayer's Rock
- Farewell toast in Alice Springs
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MichelleWritten on July 30, 20135.0 - ExcellentWell where to begin........ We were lucky enough to do the 3 days 2 night tour, departing from Alice, visiting Kings Canyon, Kata Tjuta and Uluru. Our tour guide Jason (the boss) was a legend (but don't tell him we told you). We walked a lot, we learnt a lot, we sang a lot and laughed a lot. The food was amazing and in abundance, we didn't go hungry. We were up early to see the sunrise at Uluru, and were extremely pleased when Super Ted saved us from the big purple monster! We would highly recommend this to anyone who is considering a Red Centre tour. Thanks for amazing 3 days. See you on the way to Darwin! *evil laugh*Show detailed ratings
- AudreyWritten on December 24, 20124.5 - ExcellentEven the storm and torrential rain couldn't dampen our spirits whilst on the trip. It's was fabulous. Angus, our guide was a fab host and so knowledgable. The accommodation, ie under the stars was awesome, getting us tents to keep out the storm was an unexpected boost. Being vegetarian I thought eating would be difficult but no, it was no problem cooking me separate meals.Show detailed ratingsMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThanks alot Audrey, we're really glad you had a good time
- KatelinWritten on November 26, 20125.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely the best tour I have been on in Australia! Jason our tour guide went above and beyond for us to make our tour memorable. The food was amazing, I never went hungry and we even ate Camel! Such good value, I would recommend this tour to everyone!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Uluru L/D included
- Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon B/L/D included
- Day 3: Kings Canyon B/L included
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is TourRadar a tour operator?
We are not a tour operator, however we work with over 250 different tour operators world-wide to bring you the biggest selection of scheduled, multi-city group tours available at the best prices.
- November 1, 2016
On the mulgas 3 day tour, will there be tents provided and showers?
There are showers but not tents. You'll be sleeping in swags under the stars. A swag is like a flat tent.
This is what is included while on tour:
- Experienced Australian guide
- All park entry and camping fees
- Free pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Air conditioned bus
- Free glass of bubbly at Uluru sunset
- All meals as stated in itinerary (Vegetarians catered for)
- Free camel ride
It's recommended to bring the below items when on tour:
- large bottle of water (at least 1.5L per person)
- good walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimsuit in summer and warm clothes in winter
You can bring your own sleeping bag for the swag, or hire one for an additional cost.
- April 1, 2016
Do we sleep in a camp site?
You will sleep in swags at campsites. No tents provided,swags only.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 100% to confirm this Mulgas Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip - Includes FREE Camel Ride, but the deposit of 100% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mulgas Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mulgas Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 135 km
- Kings Creek Station (Australia)
- 36 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 928 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip - Includes FREE Camel Ride via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip - Includes FREE Camel Ride