Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 275
- Alice Springs
- +3 Destinations
- Uluru / Ayers Rock
- Alice Springs
- Hike through Kings Canyon
- Enjoy a sunset dinner
- Take in stunning landscapes of Kata Tjuta
- Sunrise climb on Ayer's Rock
- Farewell toast in Alice Springs
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip
- Day 1: Uluru L/D included
- Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon B/L/D included
- Day 3: Kings Canyon B/L included
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KatrinaWritten on August 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This your was great! Sleeping under the stars in swags was a great new experience. The meals were accommodating to all the dietary issues in the group. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Be ready for early rises though if you want the best views and... Read moreReview collected by Mulgas Tours
- ASAshleyWritten on March 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hiking and climbing with beautiful views and with an absolutely unmatched view of the brilliant Milky Way while sleeping underneath this night sky in swags. Not only was Ben a fun and amiable guide but he was extremely knowledgeable about the land, people,... Read more
- LPLeonieWritten on March 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour exceeded our expectations. There is nothing you could do better. It was perfect! Our guide Jake and our group were legendary! Thanks for three perfect days Jake!
- MTMatthewWritten on January 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amy was a fantastic guide, managing the tour well showing her passion for her home town. She was a great driver and dealt with the 47degrees heat amazingl,the only downside was our vehicle was not fit for that temperature, overheating and no working aircon.... Read more
- DavidWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Laura was a truly amazing tour guide full of enthusiasm for her guests. She always kept us apprised of our schedule (how long each section of hikes would take, when and where bathroom breaks available, how long a section of driving would take, what... Read more
- MarieClaudeWritten on November 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent guide. Bus not very reliable. Very basic accomodations, even when raining. Tons of flies but excellent company overall. Thank you Laura, you are very good at your job, made our Outback adventure unforgettable!
- JBJoselynnWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A once in a lifetime experience everyone should have. Chloe was warm, organised and friendly. Wonderful trip!
- KLKatarzynaWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was amazing trip. I'm not used to Australian standards at camping sites, and I was scared at the beginning but I loved it. And I would definitely try it again! You can feel Uluru magic and hear about aboriginal history and culture. The views during the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThank you, yes we agree about the magic of the centre and love sharing that!
- MichelleWritten on July 30, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well where to begin........ We were lucky enough to do the 3 days 2 night tour, departing from Alice, visiting Kings Canyon, Kata Tjuta and Uluru. Our tour guide Jason (the boss) was a legend (but don't tell him we told you). We walked a lot, we learnt a... Read more
- AudreyWritten on December 24, 20124.5 - Excellent
Even the storm and torrential rain couldn't dampen our spirits whilst on the trip. It's was fabulous. Angus, our guide was a fab host and so knowledgable. The accommodation, ie under the stars was awesome, getting us tents to keep out the storm was an... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThanks alot Audrey, we're really glad you had a good time
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is TourRadar a tour operator?
We are not a tour operator, however we work with over 250 different tour operators world-wide to bring you the biggest selection of scheduled, multi-city group tours available at the best prices.
On the mulgas 3 day tour, will there be tents provided and showers?
There are showers but not tents. You'll be sleeping in swags under the stars. A swag is like a flat tent.
This is what is included while on tour:
- Experienced Australian guide
- All park entry and camping fees
- Free pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Air conditioned bus
- Free glass of bubbly at Uluru sunset
- All meals as stated in itinerary (Vegetarians catered for)
- Free camel ride
It's recommended to bring the below items when on tour:
- large bottle of water (at least 1.5L per person)
- good walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimsuit in summer and warm clothes in winter
You can bring your own sleeping bag for the swag, or hire one for an additional cost.
Do we sleep in a camp site?
You will sleep in swags at campsites. No tents provided,swags only.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $275
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 September 2019, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Mulgas Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 10 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Mulgas Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Mulgas Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mulgas Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Mulgas Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 135 km
- Kings Creek Station (Australia)
- 36 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $275 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,350 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 10 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip