Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 277
- Alice Springs
- +3 Destinations
- Uluru / Ayers Rock
- Alice Springs
- Hike through Kings Canyon
- Enjoy a sunset dinner
- Take in stunning landscapes of Kata Tjuta
- Sunrise climb on Ayer's Rock
- Farewell toast in Alice Springs
- Rather Poor
- DMDavidWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Laura was a truly amazing tour guide full of enthusiasm for her guests. She always kept us apprised of our schedule (how long each section of hikes would take, when and where bathroom breaks available, how long a section of driving would take, what... Read more
- MarieClaudeWritten on November 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent guide. Bus not very reliable. Very basic accomodations, even when raining. Tons of flies but excellent company overall. Thank you Laura, you are very good at your job, made our Outback adventure unforgettable!
- JBJoselynnWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A once in a lifetime experience everyone should have. Chloe was warm, organised and friendly. Wonderful trip!
- KLKatarzynaWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was amazing trip. I'm not used to Australian standards at camping sites, and I was scared at the beginning but I loved it. And I would definitely try it again! You can feel Uluru magic and hear about aboriginal history and culture. The views during the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThank you, yes we agree about the magic of the centre and love sharing that!
- MichelleWritten on July 30, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well where to begin........ We were lucky enough to do the 3 days 2 night tour, departing from Alice, visiting Kings Canyon, Kata Tjuta and Uluru. Our tour guide Jason (the boss) was a legend (but don't tell him we told you). We walked a lot, we learnt a... Read more
- AudreyWritten on December 24, 20124.5 - Excellent
Even the storm and torrential rain couldn't dampen our spirits whilst on the trip. It's was fabulous. Angus, our guide was a fab host and so knowledgable. The accommodation, ie under the stars was awesome, getting us tents to keep out the storm was an... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThanks alot Audrey, we're really glad you had a good time
- KatelinWritten on November 26, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely the best tour I have been on in Australia! Jason our tour guide went above and beyond for us to make our tour memorable. The food was amazing, I never went hungry and we even ate Camel! Such good value, I would recommend this tour to everyone!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip
- Day 1: Uluru L/D included
- Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon B/L/D included
- Day 3: Kings Canyon B/L included
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is TourRadar a tour operator?
We are not a tour operator, however we work with over 250 different tour operators world-wide to bring you the biggest selection of scheduled, multi-city group tours available at the best prices.
On the mulgas 3 day tour, will there be tents provided and showers?
There are showers but not tents. You'll be sleeping in swags under the stars. A swag is like a flat tent.
This is what is included while on tour:
- Experienced Australian guide
- All park entry and camping fees
- Free pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Air conditioned bus
- Free glass of bubbly at Uluru sunset
- All meals as stated in itinerary (Vegetarians catered for)
- Free camel ride
It's recommended to bring the below items when on tour:
- large bottle of water (at least 1.5L per person)
- good walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimsuit in summer and warm clothes in winter
You can bring your own sleeping bag for the swag, or hire one for an additional cost.
Do we sleep in a camp site?
You will sleep in swags at campsites. No tents provided,swags only.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$9USD $277
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Mulgas Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 10 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 December 2018 the full payment of $277 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 10 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $277 for Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip , but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mulgas Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mulgas Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 135 km
- Kings Creek Station (Australia)
- 36 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $277 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 10 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip