From Marrakech Imperial City and Sahara Desert
- Tour Operator:
- Zoubir Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Todra Gorge
- Ait Benhaddou
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: CASABLANCA
- Day 2: CASABLANCA - RABAT - CHEFCHAOUEN
- Day 3: CHEFCHAOUEN - FEZ
- Day 4: FEZ -AZROU- IFRANE -MERZOUGA
- Day 5: MERZOUGA - GORGE TODRA - BOUMALNE DADES - OUARZAZATE
- Day 6: OUARZAZATE- AIT BENHADDOU- MARRAKECH
- Day 7: MARRAKECH - CASABLANCA AIRPORT
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Zoubir Tours
We are a travel agency that knows time must be treasured; Therefore together with our tour suppliers we aim to provide comprehensive introduction to the history and traditions of the country you are visiting. We offer a range of tours with fully qualified and educated guides to suit every traveler. Not only you will see the famous sights of your chosen destination, we also want you to experience it in depth with local tour guides who were born and bred there. It is vital to us that you have a memorable and authentic experience the tours – by combining the well-trodden tourist spots with moments of real adventure you are fully immersed in the heritage and culture of the country. Since we began, we have helped to create unforgettable travel experiences for thousands of travelers from all over the world. That is down to the quality of our people. Our staff members have extensive and firsthand knowledge of the region and are passionate about what they do. We have a close knit, friendly team who will take care of you on your travels and be there to answer your questions every step of the way. We look forward to welcoming you on your Zoubir Tours.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Lisa· March 25th, 2023Morocco is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. There is something for everyone to enjoy in Morocco, from the bustling cities of Marrakech and Fez to the tranquil beaches of Essaouira. Zoubir Tours does a fabulous job of putting... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- RSRachel· March 6th, 2023I had a fabulous time visiting the beautiful country of Morocco. After looking at many different tours, I'm so glad that I went with Zoubir (Z Marrakesh) tours. They went to every place that I wanted to visit, they were flexible with the schedule to... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -2%Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Monday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Thursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Friday7 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Saturday8 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Sunday9 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Monday10 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
- -2%Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,360$1,333
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Zoubir Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Zoubir Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Zoubir Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Morocco from Casablanca
- Morocco Explorer
- 7 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- From Marrakech Imperial City and Sahara Desert Tours in Morocco
- Explorer Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Morocco tours