Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Valley of the Kings
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Snap a photo of the ancient Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- Sample Kushari and visit Cairo’s famous glittering bazaar
- Wave to the locals as you float down the majestic Nile
- Savour an authentic Jordanian dinner and relax by the fire
- Ride a horse to the gates of ancient Nabataean city Petra
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo to Dahab via Sudr & Sharm El Sheikh Road
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
- Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
- Day 13: Petra
- Day 14: Petra, Shobak Castle, Dead Sea , Amman
- Day 15: Amman
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAlexEdwards· April 15th, 2020Always late getting round to these things! Did an amazing tour across Egypt and Jordan with travel talk! We chose the Felucca option! ( and turned out to be the most amazing part!) had Mo as a leader for Egypt and he was A-MAZING!!!! Dahab was a... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Alex , thank you for your review, we're happy to hear you had a great time on your trip with us , hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Thank you. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: August 2019
- HHolly· March 19th, 2020Such a fantastic guide! Mo was so knowledgeable and helpful throughout our trip. Would definitely visit Egypt again!!Travel Talk commented on this reviewHi Holly , thank you for your review, we're happy to hear you had a great time on your trip with us , hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Thank you. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: March 2020
- TTylerDiSera· March 19th, 2020Mo is an amazingly knowledgeable individual. He was a calm and collected individual in the face of problems that arises during the tour that were out of his control. He constantly prioritized our safety and learning and made the trip worth 10x over. If... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Tyler , thank you for your review, we're happy to hear you had a great time on your trip with us , we agree Mo is a wonderful guide full of information about his country, hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Thank you. Travel... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- SSophieMathieson· March 19th, 2020Mo was an amazing tour guide! He’s so knowledgable and passionate about his work and I felt I learnt so much from him about Egypt on the tour. Can’t thank Mo enough for helping us all with everything when our Jordan part of the tour got cancelled and... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- Benedict· March 14th, 2020If you’re thinking about going on an extremely safe and well taken care of trip to Egypt, Mo is your guide. I’m very sensitive to good service, and Mo is by far the best I’ve ever come across. Here are some inexhaustive things I remember that made... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- VTVictoria· January 19th, 2020Amazing guide. He was so knowledgeable and excited to share Egypt’s history with us.Trip date: January 2020
- EElyse· January 18th, 2020Sam was the best tour guide I’ve had the pleasure of doing a tour with. Not only could he relate to us, he would joke and could answer any question about egypt and egyptain history that we asked. He was honest about what he thought about things that... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Deepa· January 18th, 2020A massive thank you to Sam, the best tour guide ever. He became more like a friend and a buddy than a tour guide and his knowledge is amazing. He made the trip. I will definitely come back to Egypt now!!Trip date: January 2020
- AAnne· January 17th, 2020This tour was amazing and I couldn’t have asked for better guides, Jordan with Issa and Egypt with Mo. Both guides were super knowledgeable and went out of their way to make sure our group had the best experience possible. I would highly recommend this... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- SSonita· December 4th, 2019Our guide, Mostafa was hands down the best tour guide I’ve ever had- super funny and informative, while also making us all feel valued on the tourTrip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday1 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,109
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,109Only Pay $85 Deposit
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,109Only Pay $85 Deposit
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -45%Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021$3,109$1,7090% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$3,079$1,6930% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021$3,079$1,6930% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$3,079$1,6930% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$3,079$1,6930% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$3,079$1,6930% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$3,079$1,6930% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are there any vaccines that you require us to have before hand?
- How does the sleeping work on the boat?
- Is travel insurance a requirement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar