Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
- Our saving
- US $ 1,197
- Go on a city tour of Cairo
- Take a tour of the Valley of the Kings
- Learn about the “City of the Dead”
- Enjoy a felucca cruise on the Nile
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SStuartJenkinsWritten on June 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour saw and did everything that I wanted to do! Very well informed and friendly tour guide and made the trip and unforgettable experience!Show detailed ratings
- AlexanderWritten on May 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything about Egypt was perfect! Aswan and Luxor were fantastic but Dahab is a hidden gem! Absolutely fell in love with Dahab. Sam and Bishoy as our tour guides were phenomenal. They were the ones who made this trip 1000x better. 10/10 would recommend!Show detailed ratings
- AshleyWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam was the best tour guide I have ever had. He interacted with everyone and went above and beyond to keep us happy and looked after. Sam made me feel safe and provided so much information which really helped make our tour so much better. He was fun, enthusiastic and very nice. I miss him already!Show detailed ratings
- DanielaWritten on April 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentSam really takes the tour to the next level in terms of experience. The sights in this tour are amazing on their own, but he makes sure that everyone is having fun while learning about them. Plus the two days relaxing on the Felucca were amazing. Thanks, Sam!Show detailed ratings
- SylviaWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the pleasure of having Sam as my guide for the Egypt leg of the tour. He is incredibly knowledgeable, and more importantly passionate about Egypt and its great history. He went above and beyond what is expected to make sure we all had an amazing time, learnt new things and felt at ease during the tour. He is very charismatic and humorous, and it is very clear why he would be considered the best guide anyone has ever had! Not a dull moment on the tour - would definitely recommend!Show detailed ratings
- FFariraiJaravaniWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam was funny and energetic. Very passionate about the history and culture of Egypt. I enjoyed all the stories he had to share. He was very helpful in sticky situations and is approachable. Thank you SamShow detailed ratings
- RRhiannonWritten on March 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam was an amazing tour guide, he is so informative and passionate about his country and it’s history. He was definitely a key factor to Egypt being one of our best holidays yet!Show detailed ratings
- PParishaWritten on March 15, 20184.0 - GoodEgypt and Jordan via felucca: The trip was well managed and the tour guides were excellent, especially Sam. We visited many historic sites which were well explained by our guides. Dahab was an unexpected highlight of the trip, a contrast from the high paced Egypt part of the tour; quad biking, snorkelling and first-time diving. Expect long bus rides, however, and a long ferry trip crossing from Dahab to Jordan. Overall, I would recommend this tour for anyone who wants a thorough insight into the sites of Egypt and Jordan but only have a couple weeks to spare. Our group was lovely, and the guides are always willing to help you with any issues or answer any questions about history / culture. Thanks Travel Talk for a great experience!Show detailed ratings
- SSShaunWritten on March 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour. We'll organized. I wish the full costs where more clear on the web site. There where quite a few extra chargers I don't recall seeing when I signed up. Tour was top notch though.Show detailed ratings
- MMatthewWritten on March 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing tour! There were some long drives involved but Egypt is a large country, so it's expected. Sam was so knowledgeable about everything Egypt, from ancient history to modern culture. His passion for the country was inspiring and infectious, and he kept the group entertained the whole time. Highly recommend this tour. Try the koushari!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo to Dahab via Sudr & Sharm El Sheikh Road
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
- Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
- Day 13: Petra, Dead Sea, Kerak, Amman.
- Day 14: Amman City Tour
- Day 15: Amman
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
This is a list of accommodations that the tour will typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
THE OASIS HOTEL PYRAMIDS - CAIRO
STEIGENBERGER HOTEL - LUXOR
HELNAN HOTEL - ASWAN
DAHAB PARADISE HOTEL - DAHAB
HILLAWI CAMP - WADI RUM
PETRA PALACE HOTEL - PETRA
ART HOTEL - AMMAN
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour concludes on day 15, after a final breakfast at the hotel with your fellow travellers. We can assist in arranging post-tour accommodation if you wish to extend your adventure!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, which means you can arrive in Cairo at any time. Your tour operator representative will be waiting to meet you at the airport and transport you to your hotel. Spend the day exploring the area and settling in before your welcome meeting at 6pm. This is your chance to meet your guides and get to know your fellow travellers!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I come from Walkerton, a small rural town in South-Western Ontario, Canada; which I am very proud of...."
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$721$1,918-38%USD $1,197+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$721$1,918-38%USD $1,197+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Amman10+ seats left$774$2,058-38%USD $1,284+ $250 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Cairo is the starting point and Amman is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,197 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1197 for Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 49 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 14 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 11 km
- Karnak (Egypt)
- 358 km
- Dahab (Egypt)
- 56 km
- Nuweiba (Egypt)
- 62 km
- Taba (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,197 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,224 tours in Africa
- covered by 122 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 73 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca