Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Land
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 59
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Valley of the Kings
- Kom Ombo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Explore tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the world famous ancient Pyramids
- Float like a feather in the Dead Sea
- Set sail in a Felucca on the River Nile
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan
- Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo to Dahab via Sudr & Sharm El Sheikh Road
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Taba, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
- Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
- Day 13: Petra
- Day 14: Petra, Shobak Castle, Dead Sea , Amman
- Day 15: Amman
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- linda· February 29th, 2020What I expected , the places I've been dreaming to go when I learned in world History 4th year High school. What amazing and awe to see. The young tour members are very nice friendly and a lot of them become my friends. I'm glad travel talk... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- KKobeHales· September 14th, 2019Mo is a wonderful tour guide. He is full of so much knowledge and passion for his country. He was always thorough with his information that we needed each day and all the activities. He is very personable and approachable if we had any questions. Would... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- CCourtneySturgiss· September 5th, 2019Great trip all round. Mo is an incredible tour guide and I’d hope my friends get him if they do this tour. He’s the most informed, caring and sweet guide I’ve ever had.Trip date: September 2019
- KKerryXanthoulis· June 9th, 2019Amazing tour! Mo was a fantastic guide, extremely knowledgeable. Egypt is one of the most impressive places I’ve visited.Trip date: May 2019
- AKAmna· January 22nd, 2019TourRadar was an excellent booking service with transparent itineraries and a communicative booking and payment process. I will definitely use TR again! The “Egypt and Jordan by Land” tour was not only the first tour I have gone on with Travel Talk,... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Amna , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our Customer... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- Rachel· May 31st, 2018Sam was a very fun and interactive tour guide. He kept us all entertained while on the journey, and kept us learning about the history of the incredible attractions and sites we visited. 100% would recommend Sam!Trip date: May 2018
- AAnonymous· May 30th, 2018Sam was an excellent tour guide, he provided us with a great amount of history as an Egyptologist but made it interesting and funny. Highly recommend!Trip date: May 2018
- Ian· May 29th, 2018Sam made the tour amazing for us. He was funny, knowledgeable and just a great guy. Couldn't recommend him enough.Trip date: May 2018
- FFrancescaLogan· May 29th, 2018Sameh was AMAZING! Made the whole tour great!Trip date: May 2018
- BBronson· May 29th, 2018Sam was a fantastic guide . Very informal with all the infomation he knew about the history of egypt. He even went out of his way to take me to a local village so we could watch liverpool play roma in the champions league cheers sam your the bestTrip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -45%Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$3,149$1,731
- -45%Saturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$3,149$1,731
- Saturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,189
- -45%Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$3,189$1,753Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$3,189$1,753Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021$3,189$1,753Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021$3,189$1,7530% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021$3,189$1,7530% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021$3,189$1,7530% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday27 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Dec, 2021$3,189$1,7530% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when does this tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list?
- What are the inclusions of this tour?
- What is a local payment?
- Does the tour price include all fees for tourists spots?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar