- Our saving
- US $ 718
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- EMEvannaWritten on March 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was excellent. Very busy, but got to see and do a lot. Egypt was great and I enjoyed the diversity of tour activites
- RacquelWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great as we got to see many things. The only complaint I have is that the day to day planned excursions were not included in the booking price and had to pay separately when I arrived on the trip which was annoying as I would have preferred to... Read more
- KKatelynGrayWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was incredible, there was so many amazing sights seen and it was just wonderful
- SStephcecilWritten on June 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour I’ve ever done! Sameh was incredible, so much knowledge on Egypt and he made our tour so much better! Would recommend this tour for anyone purely due to sameh. Wish him all the best of luck for the future! Thank you for a trip of a lifetime!
- SLSamuelWritten on June 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour! Can't recommend this enough. Very busy itinerary but it is to be expected as Egypt is such a large country with so much history. The felucca and Dahab were definitely the highlights! Sameh was the best tour guide I've ever had! If I could rate... Read more
- MukhtarWritten on February 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip has changed so much for me. Insights from Ancient Egypt, puts alot of modern phenomenon in perspective. Sameh has a gift of putting humor into the learning experience. I also learned alot about myself, in terms of strenghts and weaknesses. Protect... Read more
- KGKatrinaWritten on March 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Sameh was fantastic, he was extremely knowledgablr about Egypt and its history. He gave so much information and did the best to accommodate everyone. I feel some thins could have been talked about sooner. E.g. If we had a 9 hour drive and only one break... Read more
- DDanWritten on March 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent and informative information around the history of Egypt. A great tour guide, with a great personality.
- IJIsaacWritten on March 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip to Egypt was amazing, and the guides that accompanied the group as we went around the country even more so. Sam was incredibly knowledgeable about everything from the history of the temples to where to find the best souvenirs, and was really upbeat... Read more
- CallumWritten on September 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sameh was the best tour guide I've had yet. He was very entertaining and informative. He's a top bloke and would definitely recommend him as a tour guide to friends.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour,Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
- Day 12: St Catherine, Dahab
- Day 13: Dahab
- Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
- Day 15: Cairo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there any extra charge for a solo traveller?
There is no mandatory single supplement for solo travellers, so if you like, you may be paired with another solo traveller of the same gender. Otherwise you will be charged with the single supplement if you wish to have your own room.
I'm curious about why some departure dates don't have a local payment.
One departure date is without local payment each month as a part of a promotion for that certain departure date which is also always their most popular one. The tour itself is the same.
Do Canadians need a Visa to go to a Felucca Sailtrek?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi guys MO is an Egyptologist tour guide leading you through out Egypt lifestyle, culture and Fun was..."
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$494$1,338-37%USD $844+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $251 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $251 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $718 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $718 for Felucca Sailtrek, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 14 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 195 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 135 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 352 km
- Nuweiba (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $718 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,442 tours in Africa
- covered by 360 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Felucca Sailtrek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Felucca Sailtrek