- Our saving
- US $ 607
- Rather Poor
- RacquelWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was great as we got to see many things. The only complaint I have is that the day to day planned excursions were not included in the booking price and had to pay separately when I arrived on the trip which was annoying as I would have preferred to have known about the additional money beforehand and budget accordingly. Hassan was a great guide for the first half of this trip. Very knowledgeable and funny. Mahmoud was also a great tour guide for our second half of the trip in Dahab.Show detailed ratings
- KKatelynGrayWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was incredible, there was so many amazing sights seen and it was just wonderfulShow detailed ratings
- SStephcecilWritten on June 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest tour I’ve ever done! Sameh was incredible, so much knowledge on Egypt and he made our tour so much better! Would recommend this tour for anyone purely due to sameh. Wish him all the best of luck for the future! Thank you for a trip of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- SLSamuelWritten on June 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour! Can't recommend this enough. Very busy itinerary but it is to be expected as Egypt is such a large country with so much history. The felucca and Dahab were definitely the highlights! Sameh was the best tour guide I've ever had! If I could rate him higher than 5 stars I would! He was funny, thorough, passionate and extremely informative. It is obvious that he loves what he does and loves his beautiful country. He started as just our guide but ended as our friend.Show detailed ratings
- MukhtarWritten on February 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip has changed so much for me. Insights from Ancient Egypt, puts alot of modern phenomenon in perspective. Sameh has a gift of putting humor into the learning experience. I also learned alot about myself, in terms of strenghts and weaknesses. Protect your money like a mother bear protects her cubs, because there are vendors and salesman who aggressively want you to buy their stuff. Be open for new experiences but be aware and vigilant. Also the Media hasn't done Egypt justice. Egypt is not a hotbed for terrorist activity, nor violence capital city of the world. Tourist are safe and well liked.Show detailed ratings
- KGKatrinaWritten on March 27, 20174.0 - GoodSameh was fantastic, he was extremely knowledgablr about Egypt and its history. He gave so much information and did the best to accommodate everyone. I feel some thins could have been talked about sooner. E.g. If we had a 9 hour drive and only one break where there was limited food options if we where told before had to prepare for this that would be great. Otherwise it was a fantastic experience and sameh had a great sense of humour. Thanks so much sameh!!Show detailed ratings
- DDanWritten on March 27, 20174.0 - GoodExcellent and informative information around the history of Egypt. A great tour guide, with a great personality.Show detailed ratings
- IJIsaacWritten on March 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip to Egypt was amazing, and the guides that accompanied the group as we went around the country even more so. Sam was incredibly knowledgeable about everything from the history of the temples to where to find the best souvenirs, and was really upbeat and positive the whole time. A great guide! Once I got across to Dahab, and the trip really shifted down into relaxation mode, Fathi was the best for that environment. From casually deciding what time we wanted to meet in the morning to letting us pick when, where, and how we did the activities on the Red Sea, he really helped us to get the most out of the week. He'd give us tips or advice on what to do, but still be more than happy to come along to the beach if we just wanted to chill out and have a coffee. Overall, a great two guides for a spectacular time in Egypt!Show detailed ratings
- CallumWritten on September 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentSameh was the best tour guide I've had yet. He was very entertaining and informative. He's a top bloke and would definitely recommend him as a tour guide to friends.Show detailed ratings
- ScottWritten on September 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentSam was a very knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide. The trip would not have been the same without himShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour,Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
- Day 12: St Catherine, Dahab
- Day 13: Dahab
- Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
- Day 15: Cairo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there any extra charge for a solo traveller?
There is no mandatory single supplement for solo travellers, so if you like, you may be paired with another solo traveller of the same gender. Otherwise you will be charged with the single supplement if you wish to have your own room.
I'm curious about why some departure dates don't have a local payment.
One departure date is without local payment each month as a part of a promotion for that certain departure date which is also always their most popular one. The tour itself is the same.
Do Canadians need a Visa to go to a Felucca Sailtrek?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$21USD $677+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$406$1,098-37%USD $693+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$21USD $677+ $249 Local Payment
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Cairo15 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$34USD $1,104+ $249 Local Payment
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Cairo15 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$35USD $1,143+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$531$1,138-47%USD $607+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$531$1,138-47%USD $607+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$531$1,138-47%USD $607+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$531$1,138-47%USD $607+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$596$1,278-47%USD $682+ $249 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $607 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $607 for Felucca Sailtrek, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 14 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 195 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 135 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 352 km
- Nuweiba (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $607 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,630 tours in Africa
- covered by 153 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Felucca Sailtrek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Felucca Sailtrek