- Our saving
- US $ 540
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MukhtarWritten on February 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip has changed so much for me. Insights from Ancient Egypt, puts alot of modern phenomenon in perspective. Sameh has a gift of putting humor into the learning experience. I also learned alot about myself, in terms of strenghts and weaknesses. Protect your money like a mother bear protects her cubs, because there are vendors and salesman who aggressively want you to buy their stuff. Be open for new experiences but be aware and vigilant. Also the Media hasn't done Egypt justice. Egypt is not a hotbed for terrorist activity, nor violence capital city of the world. Tourist are safe and well liked.Show detailed ratings
- KGKatrinaWritten on March 27, 20174.0 - GoodSameh was fantastic, he was extremely knowledgablr about Egypt and its history. He gave so much information and did the best to accommodate everyone. I feel some thins could have been talked about sooner. E.g. If we had a 9 hour drive and only one break where there was limited food options if we where told before had to prepare for this that would be great. Otherwise it was a fantastic experience and sameh had a great sense of humour. Thanks so much sameh!!Show detailed ratings
- DDanWritten on March 27, 20174.0 - GoodExcellent and informative information around the history of Egypt. A great tour guide, with a great personality.Show detailed ratings
- IJIsaacWritten on March 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip to Egypt was amazing, and the guides that accompanied the group as we went around the country even more so. Sam was incredibly knowledgeable about everything from the history of the temples to where to find the best souvenirs, and was really upbeat and positive the whole time. A great guide! Once I got across to Dahab, and the trip really shifted down into relaxation mode, Fathi was the best for that environment. From casually deciding what time we wanted to meet in the morning to letting us pick when, where, and how we did the activities on the Red Sea, he really helped us to get the most out of the week. He'd give us tips or advice on what to do, but still be more than happy to come along to the beach if we just wanted to chill out and have a coffee. Overall, a great two guides for a spectacular time in Egypt!Show detailed ratings
- CallumWritten on September 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentSameh was the best tour guide I've had yet. He was very entertaining and informative. He's a top bloke and would definitely recommend him as a tour guide to friends.Show detailed ratings
- ScottWritten on September 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentSam was a very knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide. The trip would not have been the same without himShow detailed ratings
- TTTomWritten on July 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentTrip of a life time. Sam was a great guide, highly recumbentShow detailed ratings
- NNickWritten on June 20, 20154.5 - ExcellentSam is awesome!!Show detailed ratings
- JFJaydeWritten on May 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour! Sameh was not only a fountain of knowledge, but quickly became a friend throughout our 9 days in Egypt! Loved every minute exploring the ancient temples and tombs, but sailing along the nile in our Felucca was a definite highlight on this tour! I highly recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- LHLeeWritten on March 7, 2015Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour,Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
- Day 10: Dahab
- Day 11: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
- Day 12: St Catherine, Dahab
- Day 13: Dahab
- Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
- Day 15: Cairo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is there any extra charge for a solo traveller?
There is no mandatory single supplement for solo travellers, so if you like, you may be paired with another solo traveller of the same gender. Otherwise you will be charged with the single supplement if you wish to have your own room.
- October 1, 2016
I'm curious about why some departure dates don't have a local payment.
One departure date is without local payment each month as a part of a promotion for that certain departure date which is also always their most popular one. The tour itself is the same.
- July 1, 2016
Do Canadians need a Visa to go to a Felucca Sailtrek?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$28USD $670+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$457$1,078-42%USD $621+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$457$1,078-42%USD $621+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$28USD $670+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$398$938-42%USD $540+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$28USD $670+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$398$938-42%USD $540+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$28USD $670+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$398$938-42%USD $540+ $265 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Cairo15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$398$938-42%USD $540+ $265 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $540 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $540 for Felucca Sailtrek, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 14 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 195 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 135 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 352 km
- Nuweiba (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $540 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,091 tours in Africa
- covered by 102 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Felucca Sailtrek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Felucca Sailtrek